Reviews for Romance in Black
Indee13 chapter 15 . 5/5
Hello there,
I thought it was an uncomplete story but after checking your account, thabk God it was not.

I admire your capability to 'keep the truth until the right moment' which make me cannot stop reading the story until the truth is revealed. I'm talking about the photo thingy.

Still, I feel so lucky finding your stories which hold a lot of DashxDanny, my currently fave pairing :3

Okay, gotta go check the sequel now...

Best regard,
Indee13
elvesknightren chapter 15 . 12/29/2016
this story was so good XD tell me there's a sequel to this one!
Guest chapter 15 . 10/19/2016
RunoxMaple chapter 15 . 5/24/2016
Omg but wHAT HAPPENS?

PLS UPDATE
Cabbit and the Weasel chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
I felt like I needed to say this before i read ANOTHER of your danny/dash fics.
But I think you're the only one who does it well and does it right. I just spent an hour going through the danny/dash fics on this sight and I kepts coming back to your page because they are so much better.

Did no one teach them the enter button needed to be used to start a new paragraph for dialogue itself? Sigh...I'm just going to start reading this now...
Danny Phantom's Lover chapter 15 . 2/25/2015
What the hell are you doing Dash?!
isis424 chapter 15 . 10/17/2014
MORE!
KatherineDarkQueenRiddle666 chapter 15 . 10/1/2013
I loved it!
simplegay me chapter 15 . 9/21/2013
Love it and the way you write Danny and Dash fics is just genius :)
1o1 chapter 15 . 7/29/2013
Omg you should totally update this story! I love it!
Nat-kun chapter 15 . 6/6/2013
What kind of end is that!? You're so cruel, I mean, is there any sequel? Please say 'yes' because it's just torture to end such a great story on a cliffhanger like that! I will read your others stories with Danny and Dash not only because I like this couple but also for any possibility for an end. I really like your style, your characters and your story building, you're doing it great! But don't forget that to many gay couples kills gay couples ;)
Great continuation,
Your french fan Nat
That Faggot From Next door chapter 15 . 6/2/2013
thats it?
FanFictionAddict13 chapter 15 . 5/13/2013
wow poor danny dash hate him cause he's in love
Rain of the Forest chapter 15 . 4/25/2013
DASH! DON'T YOU DARE! IF YOU DARE HARM DANNY I WILL PERSONALLY DEAL WITH YOU SO YOU WILL HAVE TO FIND A HOME IN THE GHOST ZONE! YOU HEAR ME!
Rain of the Forest chapter 6 . 4/22/2013
WHAT IS THAT STUFF HE'S INJECTING INTO DANNY'S ARM! GOD I NEED TO KNOW!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »