Reviews for Catfish
BlueRedG52 chapter 13 . 4/25
I just totally love this story! :)
Santana should be glad the girl not only forgave her but wants to be friends. It's better than nothing and give her an opportunity for the friendship to become more.
Ashley chapter 4 . 3/2
Now that was a very cute chapter. I thought what Quinn was hilariously saying how turn out having a vaginal funny as hell. Totally loving this fic.
Barbara chapter 2 . 3/2
Poor Brittany regardless of Santana's intention she's just making thing worst for both of them. Fabulous read!
Robin chapter 1 . 3/2
Wow, what a great start! I thought Brittany handled this like a pro. If that was me I would totally be freaking out. Nice job.
Thank you for writing this .
I love it , i finished reading it in 2 day 3
You like her but not in that way ?! Yeah right , oh brittany sweet innocent britt .
Anyway i really like ur fic
weeoil chapter 13 . 1/25
I think Santana is such a creep and too scarily forward. If I were Brittany, I would be scared by her non-stop flirting despite the fact that she had just lied to me for the whole year. I don't know. I also think that Santana is kinda selfish and cares about herself more than she cares about Britt's feeling. Being in love with Britt for six years doesn't justify San's lies and the way she put Britt under pressure about being friends and flirting thing is just wrong and unfair. Again, if I were Britt, I would walk away from San after the dinner at Breadstix and never looked back. I mean Britt was lied to for the whole year and then was treated like she was the one to blame, why should she care?

Anyway, thank you for writing.
Fragar1991 chapter 13 . 6/30/2014
Totally awesome fic! I had a great time reading it! :D

xo
Lauren H 91 chapter 13 . 4/24/2014
Amazing story! I love how you took the catfish idea and expanded into its own beautiful universe! Great job!
LesbianStorys chapter 13 . 4/12/2014
That was a very good story
LesbianStorys chapter 12 . 4/12/2014
I love love love it
LesbianStorys chapter 11 . 4/12/2014
Amaaaazing like per usual
LesbianStorys chapter 10 . 4/12/2014
Why were you afraid of the reviews? This chapter was yet another perfect chapter.
LesbianStorys chapter 9 . 4/11/2014
This was perfect, loved loved loved it