Reviews for 40 After the Island
SEAGUL chapter 4 . 2/13
Having the condo mentioned reminds me. Will we ever hear about how the managment company reacted to learning that Emily owns the building? Or whether she fired them and got a new managment compnay to run the building?
tmarie9 chapter 9 . 8/7/2013
have I said before how much I love the grandmotherly teasing that occurs? Such a great family dynamic. They're so close nit and it's great that there isn't any tension between the grandparents/in-laws in any manner. ]
tmarie9 chapter 10 . 8/6/2013
lol poor Reid! he has no idea haha
tmarie9 chapter 7 . 8/6/2013
I think it's so cute how JJ is possessive of Emily when they're making love. the "Mine" comments are so precious, and when you look at a photo of JJ/ AJ Cook and try imagining her saying that, (well for me) I just can't see her saying it so it makes it even better! haha
DarXe chapter 10 . 1/11/2013
I love your fluff pieces. Yes I love plot filled icky stuff too, but the fluff stuff keep a smile on my face from start to finish.
DarXe chapter 3 . 1/10/2013
Wow, I get the flu and you finish 2 stories on me. (I'm soooo not complaing...)
Love this so far. Had the biggest urge to say goodnight JohnBoy at the end of this chapter. :)
Coachkimm chapter 10 . 1/6/2013
Sorry gotta say go Hawks!.
SappyAbby chapter 9 . 1/4/2013
Awwww! I just love it when you give us all this family fluff...then a little bit more! Super perfect!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/4/2013
Another fantastic story. I really enjoyed this one. I apologise for not reviewing as much lately, life has been hetic. You are still my favourite fanfic writer and your stories just get better and better.

I'm glad the ladies were able to work out all their issues by the end of the story. I would love to see Emily working through more of her issues and insecurities with DR. Westfallen, especially regarding her childhood and how she feels about Henry.

I can't wait to see how the next story unfolds. It sounds like it's going to be a bumpy ride.

Keep up the great work :)
srhittson chapter 10 . 1/4/2013
love the story. The fluff actually made me aw but it wasn't over fluffy were you wanted it to end. And the way you wrote the sex scenes. I could see the love between them. It wasn't about sex and I could see that. That is a good job writing. Can't wait for the creepy case. And remember you would be sad and would go to jail and not able to write any more amazing stories if you killed your wife. NO KILLING YOUR WIFE! We need you to write stories.
Zenacoloda chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
Pmsl at ch2. Loved the ref frm airplane. And go reid! U r fast becomin my fav author. Keep it up. Lovin the whole series. 1 question though: when do we get 2 find out mre on francescas past? and what's instore? hmmm, i wonder!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/3/2013
hey dont forget the part where henry will remind emily abt her biting mommy infront of morgan..
LoveAndMadness chapter 10 . 1/3/2013
Hilarious ending.
MORENADECA chapter 10 . 1/3/2013
I am constantly terrified for your wife. And I'm already stressing about the next story! I haven't even read the title or the summary but you seem to be on an escalating cliff of creepy/crazy and I am scared. I am also addicted so thank you for being the best supplier to my addiction.
Marijke Bush chapter 10 . 1/3/2013
When's your next story AR?