Reviews for Vita Nuova
GunSniper64 chapter 12 . 12/18/2015
This was an absolutely amazing read. Your writing is impeccable and everyone was in character. Truly a wonderful read. Thank you for writing this.
DesiraeLovesDestiel chapter 12 . 9/17/2014
This fic should be on every Destiel fic rec list. Absolutely amazing, truly. There are just no words. Any chance of a one shot of where they are now? I am so sad it's over, lol.
R.Harper chapter 12 . 8/12/2014
Oh my god. I just read this in one go. I just...I wish it could have gone on forever. I had a lump in my throat, and shivers down my spine, and all those other cliched nonsense things that happen when you read something this damn good.

Your characterisation was perfect, and I could hear and see them in those situations so perfectly, and it never felt forced or unnatural or over the top. Dean's hesitance to get too involved after everything that he'd been through made absolute sense, and when he told Castiel they should break up, I swear my heart splintered.

Thank you so much for writing this.
Jan chapter 12 . 6/18/2014
So marvelous. You're such a lovely writer. I loved this. Thank you for sharing it with me.
WitheredWings chapter 4 . 6/10/2014
I really need to take a moment and tell you that your writing is something else. The parallels you draw, the poetic language- you have it in you to be a great writer someday. The plot of this story is one thing (I love the references to literature and the whole idea basically), but your writing is phenomenal. Love it!
your 1 fan chapter 12 . 10/13/2013
(epilogue pls)
(plsplsplspls)
(i love this so much)
(ive read it like 10 times)
(and it always makes me feel warm and cozy and heartbroken)
(listen to chrisina perri's Arms while reading )
(this whole thing is perfect)
StaciAnnR chapter 12 . 8/4/2013
Wow. That was so amazing! You have a way with words that just paints the scene so vividly.
I absolutely loved the character development and story arc.
Thanks!
Cassiopeia Mercutio chapter 12 . 7/19/2013
I love this fic so much! Thank you for such a beautifully written experience!
Cassiopeia Mercutio chapter 11 . 7/19/2013
I love that you are involving the students!
Cassiopeia Mercutio chapter 10 . 7/19/2013
Dammit Dean!

I love the part where he keeps thinking that it wasn't meant to be said like that, and by Cas. It was so beautiful!
Cassiopeia Mercutio chapter 9 . 7/19/2013
I'm gonna cry!
Cassiopeia Mercutio chapter 8 . 7/19/2013
I love
It sooooo much
Cassiopeia Mercutio chapter 7 . 7/18/2013
I just adore this story. I adore the writing, and the fact that not only do I like your writing style, but you have pretty awesome grammar. I'm loving this.
Cassiopeia Mercutio chapter 5 . 7/18/2013
Awww

Also, love that you gave Dean this criminal type background. A driver?! it's actually quite perfect.
Cassiopeia Mercutio chapter 4 . 7/18/2013