Reviews for Unexpected Prom Date
shalina chapter 7 . 11/25
This is sickening
FuN FiFi chapter 11 . 10/3
I recently read this fic on another site but couldn't leave a review there. So I'm glad I found it here. Your fic is amazing, so amazing that I read it twice! I love Bunhead as a pairing (almost as much as Beggie), and this particular story features them at their best imo! Your portrayals of Betty and Jughead are spot-on and very much appreciated! They way you made Juggie step up to the plate so he can take Bets to prom when she's ditched by good ol' Arch once again was really sweet; it's just the thing he would do for his very best girl friend. The only downside is that I didn't quite like your portrayal of Archie though I can understand the need for him to be the way he was for the sake of this story. In addition, I liked your portrayals of Veronica and Reggie, the latter's most especially. I definitely liked your nod to ReggieBetty; I also believe that in the comics, he does indeed carry a torch for her (like Jughead) but is unable to anything about it considering her silly obsession with a certain redhead. All in all, you wrote a very believable story with Betty and Jughead as a couple (as well as the side pairing of Veronica and Reggie to a lesser degree). I enjoyed it immensely! Thanks for writing this gem! I hope you write more stories like this in the near future! Keep up the GREAT work! :-D
marvel4eva chapter 11 . 6/26
loved this story especially chapter 7
JoTerry chapter 11 . 2/13
Loved this. Such a sweet one. :)
EweLamb Lover chapter 11 . 8/20/2014
I love this fic! It was very well written and I'll admit that the "love"ly scene had me shivering! Very well done!
Dupree chapter 11 . 7/23/2014
TrumpetGirl12 chapter 11 . 7/2/2014
Oh my god I loved it! Loved the ending! Archie deserved to be dumped! :D
4bbeyro4d chapter 8 . 5/12/2014
Omg this story is adorable. And it really does keep all the characters' personalities the same as they are in the comics! This was great!
Guest chapter 11 . 4/17/2014
Lovely story! One of the most satisfying J&B fics I've had the chance to come across...Thank you for sharing :)
Icicle611 chapter 11 . 4/7/2014
Awesome story! Love the ending!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/4/2013
So sweet I think I have a toothache! Thank you, this was such a great story.
bandssavedher chapter 11 . 5/28/2013
This was absolutely and completely perfect. I loved ittttttttttttt
shejams chapter 11 . 2/8/2013
That was a wonderful conclusion to a wonderful story. I enjoyed it very much. :)
Too bad for Archie. Maybe you can write a sequel or a one shot about his feelings regarding this outcome. Does he feel regret? Is he angry? Will he apologize and make up with his friends? Does he even want to?

Think about it. If you'll write it, I'll definitely read it. No pressure though. lol
nvjuan chapter 11 . 2/8/2013
Great story!
Guest chapter 9 . 1/26/2013
I'm in love with your story. Juggy has always been my favourite character, and Betty is my #2, so whenever i see them together i get the majour feels of adoration. And, I'm getting majour feels over your story, it's just so ... so... ermaderply! the feels are at epic proportions. And, now i want more. I really want to see a great relationship develop here, oh, but please don't get her pregnant from the no-condom de-virgining... while create fodder that would mess up things for her before college :C i don't want more hardship for her (and it would be hard to be a teen mom/young parents for Juggy and Betty!)