Reviews for Unexpected Prom Date
marvel4eva chapter 11 . 6/26
loved this story especially chapter 7
JoTerry chapter 11 . 2/13
Loved this. Such a sweet one. :)
EweLamb Lover chapter 11 . 8/20/2014
I love this fic! It was very well written and I'll admit that the "love"ly scene had me shivering! Very well done!
Dupree chapter 11 . 7/23/2014
I LOVED IT SO MUCH AWESOME STORY!
:):):):):):):):)
TrumpetGirl12 chapter 11 . 7/2/2014
Oh my god I loved it! Loved the ending! Archie deserved to be dumped! :D
4bbeyro4d chapter 8 . 5/12/2014
Omg this story is adorable. And it really does keep all the characters' personalities the same as they are in the comics! This was great!
Guest chapter 11 . 4/17/2014
Lovely story! One of the most satisfying J&B fics I've had the chance to come across...Thank you for sharing :)
Icicle611 chapter 11 . 4/7/2014
Awesome story! Love the ending!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/4/2013
So sweet I think I have a toothache! Thank you, this was such a great story.
bandssavedher chapter 11 . 5/28/2013
This was absolutely and completely perfect. I loved ittttttttttttt
shejams chapter 11 . 2/8/2013
Awwwwww!
That was a wonderful conclusion to a wonderful story. I enjoyed it very much. :)
Too bad for Archie. Maybe you can write a sequel or a one shot about his feelings regarding this outcome. Does he feel regret? Is he angry? Will he apologize and make up with his friends? Does he even want to?

Think about it. If you'll write it, I'll definitely read it. No pressure though. lol
nvjuan chapter 11 . 2/8/2013
Great story!
Guest chapter 9 . 1/26/2013
I'm in love with your story. Juggy has always been my favourite character, and Betty is my #2, so whenever i see them together i get the majour feels of adoration. And, I'm getting majour feels over your story, it's just so ... so... ermaderply! the feels are at epic proportions. And, now i want more. I really want to see a great relationship develop here, oh, but please don't get her pregnant from the no-condom de-virgining... while create fodder that would mess up things for her before college :C i don't want more hardship for her (and it would be hard to be a teen mom/young parents for Juggy and Betty!)
shejams chapter 9 . 1/25/2013
Hey, did I mention that I love Betty/Reggie, too? LOL
Great update.
Loved the girl talk with Nancy and Midge. And I super loved the Reggie and Juggie bit.

I can't wait see what happens next.
shejams chapter 8 . 1/19/2013
I don't know what to say except: Awwwwww!
Great update.