Reviews for Too Cold For You Here
Evani chapter 3 . 6/22
Aww, I can so see Azula and Toph forming some weird little nonfriendship thing. This was really well done, and I think you pulled Azula off really well, thank you for writing this :)
8oclocksleeper chapter 3 . 6/15
This was simply awesome!
Jaricchi chapter 3 . 5/31
I like this story. Scratch that, loved it. I do know that I loved Azula more than I really should and I do adore Zutara more than Kataang (-which is admittedly strange). I love the idea that she gets better and stops hating her brother.

I personally think that they just need someone who loves them and gives them hugs and cookies. Because cookies are good for the soul. :)
Sophie chapter 3 . 4/19
I really enjoyed getting a look inside Azula's head! Thanks for writing this story! :)
Vena Grey chapter 3 . 4/14
This is such a great take on post-series Azula. I became more invested here in her relationship with Kole than Zuko and Katara...brilliant. For that matter, though, the repairing of her relationship with Zuko was also beautifully cast. Lighthearted but deep. Very nice x
thequeen99 chapter 1 . 3/5
oh and i can't count how many times it made my heart warm .. really really beautiful.
thequeen99 chapter 3 . 3/4
That was incredible. You wrote the best azula I've ever read, not in terms of good but in terms of character. Everything about this fic was perfect, I love the sibling relationship, I love the Toph/Azula friendship, I love how Azula new Katara was the best Fire Lady, and I really love Kole.
Tophlet chapter 3 . 1/31
I loved it! Your characterization of Azula was wonderful and the kibitzing between her and Toph was fantastic. Kole was a great addition but my favorite is Azula's relationship with Zuko. In cannon she's the whole reason Zuko even got the ship and didn't die from infection. Not even Iroh looked for him. Nice job.
Dar chapter 3 . 1/14
I should have been in bed half an hour ago, but I love you too much.

Azula Toph OTP *dies and giggles and wiggles little death wiggles*
Hoover chapter 3 . 12/24/2014
So it's the middle of the night, and I'm in my bed grunting in laughter, hoping that nobody else in my family can hear me. Thank you for that and also azula/toph friendship. I think they could've been besties.
Inevitably Insane chapter 3 . 9/22/2014
Okay, this was pretty much exactly what I wanted - we rarely see Azula post-series unless it's completely AU, and it always hurts my heart a little that they just gave her up for insane and left it (granted, she did precious little to redeem herself like ever, but still). So thanks for this!

Best,
Kris
joycelyn.o.ting chapter 3 . 9/12/2014
Gosh, I still can't stop laughing. xD Quoting Toph, Azula is a fucking evil genious, and so are you! This was AMAZING! Favourite part? Definitely Azula freaking her therapist out, and OF COURSE her kissing Kole. #IshipKOZULA xD I really really REALLY love this, because of how you brought out the Azula not many bothers to see, it's heartwarming, and the humour just makes it all the better! ;)
babyvfan chapter 3 . 9/9/2014
Nice ;)
babyvfan chapter 2 . 9/9/2014
Well, well well. As romance is brewing with her brother, it seems like Azula is having a love fest of her own
babyvfan chapter 1 . 9/9/2014