Reviews for Too Cold For You Here
rainbowrider1290 chapter 3 . 9/10
Kay that was actually really sweet and your interpretation of Azula is so realistic and hilarious that I don't even know what to do with myself. Kole's character was also wonderful and even though there was less Zutara. That last line was especially good. Excellent job!

Keep writing!
This is the best I have ever seen Princess Azula portrayed. This was a great story!
Kina Kalamari chapter 3 . 6/15
This was excellent. Wonderful portrayal of Azula.
maripaz6 chapter 3 . 6/13
LOL this is pretty epic. I'm a big Azula fan, and I feel like you really managed to capture her character with its complexities. Congrats! That's difficult to do. And her playing matchmaker to Zutara XD It was quite amusing. And her relationship with Toph! Congrats on a job well done :)
Kimmytrainer chapter 3 . 4/26
God I loved that! It's great to see what Azula can do when she uses her evilness for good XD I absolutely adore how you made Toph and Azula friends. And I loved the focus being on her rather than Katara and Zuko. Great job!
Kimmytrainer chapter 2 . 4/26
Haha it's working so well! I like this Azusa. And I like her growing relationship with Kole.
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 3 . 4/10
I really enjoyed this.
Anon chapter 3 . 9/27/2016
Kole and Azula are the new otp
This was so fun to read! It was funny and so rom Com and deep and wow.
Yorushike chapter 3 . 8/25/2016
Hi,
I love your Azula :). I think you made her a bit less troubled than she actually is, but she was a ton of fun!
Greetings Yorushike
Bjcomc chapter 3 . 7/29/2016
It's true that this turned out to be more azula-centric but I actually do love it. I believe that this would have been the way azula would have turned out she can't be sugar and candy cause that'd just not her style.
LOL at the lady therapist azula can be really evil and scary. Sometimes I bathe in it hah. Even if this is not really Zutara based I still love it you are good at writing. It was pretty cool. Ah the ability to give the appropriate comebacks.. It's like she's just playing with words and it's having the desired effect on her preys except toph.
Cadaverous Apples chapter 3 . 4/10/2016
Came in looking for Zutara, left with Azula. 10/10 would read again
holmesfreak1412 chapter 3 . 3/27/2016
I love this. Funny and fast paced. Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2016
This is one of my favorite things. Thanks for writing it!
Elen-Di chapter 3 . 12/8/2015
Awwwww yaaaay! SO MUCH LOVE. I love, love, love this fic - how it wraps up Zutara but also gives such a wonderful take on Azula's character. Love it so much. 3
Elen-Di chapter 2 . 12/8/2015
Ahhhh I ADORE this story. It's hilarious. And wonderful, and I LOVE your reformed!Azula.