Reviews for Too Cold For You Here
Cadaverous Apples chapter 3 . 4/10
Came in looking for Zutara, left with Azula. 10/10 would read again
holmesfreak1412 chapter 3 . 3/27
I love this. Funny and fast paced. Great job!
This is one of my favorite things. Thanks for writing it!
Elen-Di chapter 3 . 12/8/2015
Awwwww yaaaay! SO MUCH LOVE. I love, love, love this fic - how it wraps up Zutara but also gives such a wonderful take on Azula's character. Love it so much. 3
Elen-Di chapter 2 . 12/8/2015
Ahhhh I ADORE this story. It's hilarious. And wonderful, and I LOVE your reformed!Azula.
Elen-Di chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
I am so excited for this. This is AWESOME.
Violentkitsune chapter 3 . 12/2/2015
Too. Friggin. Adorable. This gives me the feels and warm butterflies, and all the cute happy feelings in life. I love this.
ET chapter 3 . 10/24/2015
I think I've a new favourite trope. I love your Azula!
KorpaKejsilic chapter 3 . 9/13/2015
You wrote Azula well. I liked Toph/Azula.
purplepam chapter 3 . 9/3/2015
I have always loved Azula. Even if she was crazy and psychotic, she always occupied a special place in my heart. I love everything about this story. Azula and Zuko’s interactions,her slowly changing relationship with Kole,oh, and her interactions with Toph! And she calls Toph ‘Toph’ at the end! Sorry for rambling but I am so excited. This is definitely one of my favorite stories ever. It was angst-y and brought a lump to my throat when she talked about Zuko visiting her in the asylum, and it also made me laugh out loud. Thank you for writing such an amazing story. Great job!
Asyndetism chapter 3 . 8/3/2015
okay your portrayal of Azula is on fleek
Evani chapter 3 . 6/22/2015
Aww, I can so see Azula and Toph forming some weird little nonfriendship thing. This was really well done, and I think you pulled Azula off really well, thank you for writing this :)
8oclocksleeper chapter 3 . 6/15/2015
This was simply awesome!
Jaricchi chapter 3 . 5/31/2015
I like this story. Scratch that, loved it. I do know that I loved Azula more than I really should and I do adore Zutara more than Kataang (-which is admittedly strange). I love the idea that she gets better and stops hating her brother.

I personally think that they just need someone who loves them and gives them hugs and cookies. Because cookies are good for the soul. :)
Sophie chapter 3 . 4/19/2015
I really enjoyed getting a look inside Azula's head! Thanks for writing this story! :)