Reviews for Too Cold For You Here
Anon chapter 3 . 9/27/2016
Kole and Azula are the new otp
This was so fun to read! It was funny and so rom Com and deep and wow.
Yorushike chapter 3 . 8/25/2016
Hi,
I love your Azula :). I think you made her a bit less troubled than she actually is, but she was a ton of fun!
Greetings Yorushike
Bjcomc chapter 3 . 7/29/2016
It's true that this turned out to be more azula-centric but I actually do love it. I believe that this would have been the way azula would have turned out she can't be sugar and candy cause that'd just not her style.
LOL at the lady therapist azula can be really evil and scary. Sometimes I bathe in it hah. Even if this is not really Zutara based I still love it you are good at writing. It was pretty cool. Ah the ability to give the appropriate comebacks.. It's like she's just playing with words and it's having the desired effect on her preys except toph.
Cadaverous Apples chapter 3 . 4/10/2016
Came in looking for Zutara, left with Azula. 10/10 would read again
holmesfreak1412 chapter 3 . 3/27/2016
I love this. Funny and fast paced. Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2016
This is one of my favorite things. Thanks for writing it!
Elen-Di chapter 3 . 12/8/2015
Awwwww yaaaay! SO MUCH LOVE. I love, love, love this fic - how it wraps up Zutara but also gives such a wonderful take on Azula's character. Love it so much. 3
Elen-Di chapter 2 . 12/8/2015
Ahhhh I ADORE this story. It's hilarious. And wonderful, and I LOVE your reformed!Azula.
Elen-Di chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
I am so excited for this. This is AWESOME.
Violentkitsune chapter 3 . 12/2/2015
Too. Friggin. Adorable. This gives me the feels and warm butterflies, and all the cute happy feelings in life. I love this.
ET chapter 3 . 10/24/2015
I think I've a new favourite trope. I love your Azula!
KorpaKejsilic chapter 3 . 9/13/2015
You wrote Azula well. I liked Toph/Azula.
purplepam chapter 3 . 9/3/2015
I have always loved Azula. Even if she was crazy and psychotic, she always occupied a special place in my heart. I love everything about this story. Azula and Zuko’s interactions,her slowly changing relationship with Kole,oh, and her interactions with Toph! And she calls Toph ‘Toph’ at the end! Sorry for rambling but I am so excited. This is definitely one of my favorite stories ever. It was angst-y and brought a lump to my throat when she talked about Zuko visiting her in the asylum, and it also made me laugh out loud. Thank you for writing such an amazing story. Great job!
Asyndetism chapter 3 . 8/3/2015
okay your portrayal of Azula is on fleek
Evani chapter 3 . 6/22/2015
Aww, I can so see Azula and Toph forming some weird little nonfriendship thing. This was really well done, and I think you pulled Azula off really well, thank you for writing this :)