Reviews for What Little Remains
Please, please finish this!
shootingstarsonfire chapter 17 . 1/24
Is there any intention of continuing this? Because it's so cruel to leave off on such a cliff hanger for so long. Still, I've enjoyed this, especially your metaphors and prose and all the angel lobotomy head canon. I was disappointed that they didn't really delve into that with the show, so it's nice to see some of it here. Besides, I'm a sucker for hurtCas fics.
bbissocute chapter 18 . 12/28/2014
Just...wow. This fic is incredibly compelling. Poor Cas. His poor wings. Lovely work.
AgentSandsLover20 chapter 18 . 10/20/2014
Love this! It's been a year but I'm still hoping and watching for an update. Please come back!
cas-the-unicorn chapter 18 . 10/10/2014
Update! Please! I love thiss story!
Guest chapter 18 . 8/14/2014
Well, I'm currently sobbing my eyes out. Lovely work. I know it's been over a year, but here's hoping this fic will eventually be completed. I have to say, for all the lack of betaing you mention, save some general, far and few between errors, your flow and writing style is simply captivating. I really enjoyed every minute of this fic. You have a gift with words, as well as characterization. Beautiful job.
elixluna chapter 18 . 6/12/2014
You were right about the terrible cliff hanger and it'd be best if you would please post the next chapter? Yes? Maybe? It's been almost a year but I'm pretty sure you got this story finished right?
Anyways I love this story and the way it's written. At first I was confused because of how the writing has been styled but once I got the hang of the style I grew to like it. Love how your interpreting Cas and his condition as well as the winchesters. So it would please me as well as other readers if you were to continue this story.
Please and thank you and I shall await for the next chapter ._.
switchfootfan1 chapter 18 . 5/26/2014
Wow this is an awesome story! I know you haven't updated for a while but I'm really hoping you didn't give up on this story! Please update soon!
Laughy-Taffy the Grape chapter 18 . 5/18/2014
I would love to hear the rest of this story, but it doesn't seem like you've updated in a while. Well, if you ever decide to go on, just know there is at least one person who has enjoyed what you wrote and wishes to see more :)
kitty chapter 18 . 3/30/2014
woooooooooow , i couldnt even breath , that was amazing . please hurry for next chapter .
MehMeister chapter 18 . 3/17/2014
Haha don't think I can beat a lot of these reviews but hey, this is an amazingly well written story with one of those plot lines that can hook you onto the story in a matter of seconds. Thanks for sharing it with us and we hope to read more soon ;)
Polaris'05 chapter 18 . 12/21/2013
...oh my God.
I mean, I've read some seriously amazing fics on here before. Then... I found this.
Amazing? Hon, amazing doesn't even say it. This is incredible. I mean, seriously, truly incredible. You have a style and a way with words that gives me absolute CHILLS to read... I've never, ever read anything so... talented. Everything about your writing and your style is simply mind-blowingly fantastic! I'm awed, I'm actually awed, and I just sat here for like two hours reading this because I honestly couldn't stop! Oh man... you ARE planning on updating this, right!? Wow... just wow, I'm humbled, and you, Khapitan, are an artist. Wow... oh my God.
Oh yeah, and... CAS! OH MY GOSH I JUST WANT TO HUG YOU AND MAKE EVERYTHING OK! ( Castiel, my beloved, I'm in TEARS! Fix this! PLEASE, fix this!
ebonypol chapter 18 . 12/8/2013
Loving it can't wait for more :-)
onwardnary chapter 18 . 11/25/2013
Come back and write more for us, darlin'? :-)
shane chapter 18 . 11/24/2013