Reviews for Wedding Day Jitters
What does Alice know?
Angelfairy25 chapter 1 . 3/9
Loved it!
vanima gurtha chapter 64 . 2/22
Beautiful! I loved everything.
vanima gurtha chapter 52 . 2/21
I love this story so much. Incredible! I honestly think I like it better than the twilight novels. Edwards behavior always creeped me out. I can't wait to not sleep tonight cause I'm absorbed in the story.
B4bidden.Products chapter 64 . 12/29/2014
Loved it
Sassyvampmama chapter 64 . 11/24/2014
This was an awesome story.
I was a little apprehensive when I saw the length was 64 chapters, fearing that it would drag on unnecessarily (like many of the longer ones tend to do instead of finishing in a neat and timely manner), however I was quite pleasantly surprised by how easily this story flowed. It was a very easy read, as well as entertaining, and it wasn't like any other story that I have read before, Twific or not. I enjoyed the storyline and was entertained by the premise you introduced. I was fascinated by the way you developed the characters, and found that their emerging personalities meshed very well with what we were given by Stephanie Meyers in her writing.
Thank you so very much for sharing this story with us.
Sassy
kantorkan chapter 19 . 9/8/2014
Jasper is Bella's mate and Alice is in Maine to meet her' is either Aro or Caius that is behind this,i lean more towards Caius since Aro would just come and grab her.
kantorkan chapter 4 . 9/8/2014
I would like to see her with Garrett,but since the story is finished that won't happen. i cannot see her with Eddie he is too arrogant ,manipulative and prudish she needs someone that will treat her as a partner not a pet.
kantorkan chapter 56 . 6/21/2014
Kind of creepy Christian's mate has the body of a thirteen year old,wonder if she developed early?well then again Alice's mate also has a body of a thirteen year old also.
kantorkan chapter 55 . 6/21/2014
Alec and Jane are Anglo Saxon names they are suppose to be at least a thousand years old and i don't believe the Anglo Saxon language was around then,but i could believe Bunta would be a name from that time.
kantorkan chapter 44 . 6/21/2014
I think her defenses will kick in big time the first time Jasper or Alice are attacked and woe be who ever is on the receiving end of it.
kantorkan chapter 36 . 6/21/2014
Did Eddie hear the news and if so why didn't we hear the scream and the sound of his head exploding with the news that he has totally lose his possession to her true will the child try to do now?
kantorkan chapter 27 . 6/21/2014
Eddie the child as always just thinks of Bella as his property and not as someone to love for will be to long before Jasper destroys him.
kantorkan chapter 26 . 6/21/2014
Her panties just got moist and she doesn't know why.
kantorkan chapter 16 . 6/20/2014
Eddie once a spoiled little shit always a spoiled little shit.