Reviews for Wedding Day Jitters
c.karen09 chapter 64 . 7/18
Thanks so much for writing this story. I loved it.
c.karen09 chapter 47 . 7/7
Edward sure turned out to be a schmuck.
c.karen09 chapter 36 . 7/4
I hadn't figured out it was Alec, but I'm glad. Can't wait to see how that works out. And looking forward to seeing Bella's powers. Everyone writes them differently.
c.karen09 chapter 30 . 7/4
That was beautiful. I don't think anyone could possibly have written it better, and I actually teared up a bit. Thanks for writing.
c.karen09 chapter 23 . 7/4
Big surprises in this chapter. I was sure Aro was responsible, but it's Caius. And Edward was going to marry Bella knowing she was Jasper's mate! Thanks for writing and for keeping me guessing!
c.karen09 chapter 22 . 7/4
Now we are making progress!
c.karen09 chapter 21 . 7/4
I agree with Jasper. Bella needs a man willing to fight for her. Edward never was that man.
c.karen09 chapter 19 . 7/4
I'm pretty sure Jasper is Bella's mate, but I haven't figured out what could be going on with Edward. Does he know Bella isn't his mate? Is he thinking of going back to the Voltori? Looking forward to finding out.
c.karen09 chapter 17 . 7/4
I'm thinking they must be talking about Aro. He wanted to see how Bella would turn out, he has the resources to hire anyone, and he doesn't play by his own rules. Of course, Jasper isn't afraid of anyone or anything, so he will take care of this. Thanks for writing!
c.karen09 chapter 3 . 6/28
I'm loving this! Can't wait to see what happens next. Thanks for writing.
jeoliverio chapter 64 . 6/17
I really enjoyed reading this story and its completed!
I think jasper should've had a bigger reaction to the whole Maria thing even if it was after he was done interrogating Edward and was in his own room but other than that I love the story so far
Bookwormgeek1702 chapter 64 . 9/23/2015
Hey! I really enjoyed reading this story as you are a very talented writer and the way you wove different perspectives and different places together in one seamless story was truly amazing. And thank you for wrapping up all the loose ends! Other authors don't do that so thank you. It's truly one of the best stories I have read on here in a while and I will definitely be recommending it to my friends.
cela chapter 9 . 9/18/2015
alice woke up and knew she was going to ruin bella and Edward's wedding day?
fairies25 chapter 40 . 6/27/2015