Reviews for CLOSER (A Little Green & Easybella Outtake)
maria holmes chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
This was a wonderful outtake of an already amazing story. I don't have anyone in my life who is autistic but you give so many details of his mannerisms that I can see it all in my head. LG&EB is a very special story to me not only because it feels like you're lenting your voice to some of those who can't describe themselves what it's like to be autistic but also because of the sheer amount of feelings it creates inside you when you read it whether the scene is sexy, sweet, funny or heartbreaking. Thank you for the privillege of reading your story; you're very talented. I'd also like to ask a question if you don't mind answering it; has your friend Alec helped you with writing the EPOVs by describing his thought process to you? It's just that your EPOVs especially are so captivating and they feel real... In any case, very well done. Little Green and his Easybella have stolen my heart _
christag banner chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
It breaks my heart to read this, knowing that Katalina has now left us. I am so thankful that you wrote her this one shot as well as the song to help towards the cause. Thank you!

Loved the one shot and being able to see some more of Edward's past. I had a good bit of a laugh over Jessica's "assault" she gave Edward. I can't wait to read more of the rest of your LGaE story.
blb1000 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Well, this explains some things. Why Esme kept their letters from them, for one. She was jealous. Hmpf!
littlelizruth chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
I love these two! And it's awesome we go a little insight into the young Edward.
Rachel Garber chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Well, of course I read this before, you know since you got my review but I had to trip down memory lane anyway, I love that she still calls him Little Green sometimes. Of all the stories that Rob could read, this is among my fav for him. and he is just so sweet and sensitive, I think he would really love it. Since I have seen so many pictures of Rob at all ages, I picture him as he looked when he was modeling, esp the on with the snake around his body, not cause I imagine LG that way, but he has such a sweet look on his face adn just about LG's age there. This is just as lovely and sweet as it was before. Geez she has lived in Forks for awhile hasn't Esme noticed that Bella doesn't have many friends, she is inappropriately jealous. 3
rubell chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
big heart hugs!
acw1 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
;)
Gennell chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Awesome outtake. I am going with the assumption that since they were obviously okay at and after the concert that the cliffie with Chapter 34 will not have any serious repercussions. I have not been too worried because I do remember a conversation some time back where Edward essentially said he would not leave Bella even if she cheated because the things he loves about her are bigger than the things he doesn't...or something like that. So confusing situation or not, they will be okay. But the truth is that Little Green is so precious and I hate for him to have even a moment of stress. Which is why I am glad that Bella orchestrated him avoiding all the hand-shaking. The older I get the less importance I see in decorum, satisfying the expectations of others. Little Green gives all that he is comfortable with when he plays. It is a true gift when he chooses to share that. All the rest ruins the whole experience if he is stressed. Anyway, I am glad Bella saved him from that. I really enjoyed this.
Moltz chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Enjoyed reading the progression of Little Green's affection for his EasyBella.
The inappropriate kiss of young Edward on his order teenage female friend.
The resolution to blot out the idea of Bella to keep out the pain and be able to continue studying music.
Jessica was a unique character. Great way to tie in the unusual physical contact Edward had with a stranger.
The deep desire and need to connect physically and emotionally with love of their existence after his spectacular debut with the symphony.

Thank you for another tid-bit of their lives.

Can't wait for more of the original story to unfold.
Eileen22 chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Thank you for gifting us with this lovely outtake. I've been so eager to get some little green fixation.
suzy 2010 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Good chapter. Insights into Edward life are always good.
jansails chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Wonderful composition with the flashbacks & flashforwards, gave more understanding to Edward's mind & heart as well as how Bella felt about him all along.
jansails/jan2.
LiRock chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Thanks Betti, that was awesome.
I have had this open for days and finally was able to read it and I loved it.
I have the compilation but forgot this was in there.
How's Rob(the dog)? ;o)
Lost In Fanfiction chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Lovely future/out take. Thanks :)
DelightfulH chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Oh Betti, this was wonderful! I love Little Green so much. You do such a beautiful job of expressing the thoughts and feelings of these characters..truly one of my favorites! Oh and did I mention, Fuck hawt too! 3