Reviews for Adler und Phönix
Yakumo the Wu chapter 86 . 7/18/2014
Loved the story and will definitely keep an eye open for the sequels/side stories!
6tailedninja chapter 86 . 7/16/2014
A nice not-final-ending. I look forward to the next step in the story.
6tail
6tailedninja chapter 85 . 7/9/2014
What a twist! An epilogue huh? I know you told me your future plans for the story, but I can't remember, are you going to continue in a sequel or another shared-universe story focused on another character?
6tail
Yakumo the Wu chapter 83 . 6/26/2014
The end is nigh?!

NOOOOOOOOO!

Seriously, where the heck am I gonna get my Leitomi fix once this masterpiece is done?!
6tailedninja chapter 83 . 6/25/2014
Only two left? Aw, :(
6tailedninja chapter 82 . 6/18/2014
Haha, they didn't know Spidey. I am bit surprised at at the Halloween thing. I always thought it was States thing. The more you know.
Yakumo the Wu chapter 79 . 5/30/2014
God I love this story. You handle the duo like you created them yourself and I really wish Team Ninja/Tecmo would adopt this as canon! Looking forward to reading future chapters!
Nyan anon chapter 78 . 5/21/2014
Add some jealousy to this island. It will be fun :D
Nyan anon chapter 76 . 5/7/2014
Yeah, great pool scene :D
venomsting234 chapter 72 . 4/9/2014
Hey, I've been following this story from the start and always looking to the next chapter, I want to get your thought, I'm working on a few myself and one has Tina becoming a mom and one in the works with Helena doing the same. Send me a direct message for ideas.
6tailedninja chapter 70 . 3/26/2014
Hahaha! Cute chapter, and I *should* have expected Zack's Island being brought up, but whether they can and will go is another matter altogether though.
EternallyAWorkInProgress chapter 70 . 3/26/2014
I love how Hitomi is the only one who ever falls for the Zack Island ruse twice haha nice chapter
6tailedninja chapter 65 . 2/20/2014
Shame on you! Your story has been distracting me from my homework for the past two day! I can't wait until the next chapter.
6tail ninja
Nyan anon chapter 65 . 2/19/2014
I love this fic so f... much TT
c.petersen chapter 63 . 2/6/2014
I've got a quick question. Has Leifang found out yet that Hitomi killed those ninjas a couple chapters ago? She did kill them right? I'm too lazy to go back, but I feel like there's a truckload of drama there if Leifang finds out.