Reviews for Adler und Phönix
Kuro-Ookami4 chapter 46 . 7/13
She should've told the cop the truth: "Really officer, I was jumped after helping my ninja friend by her rival ninja clan that was trying to resurrect the Wild Hunt in the Black Forest. Don't worry though, my other ninja friends stopped them before completing their dark ritual! :)" I think that would've been more amusing.
Yakumo the Wu chapter 86 . 7/18/2014
Loved the story and will definitely keep an eye open for the sequels/side stories!
6tailedninja chapter 86 . 7/16/2014
A nice not-final-ending. I look forward to the next step in the story.
6tail
6tailedninja chapter 85 . 7/9/2014
What a twist! An epilogue huh? I know you told me your future plans for the story, but I can't remember, are you going to continue in a sequel or another shared-universe story focused on another character?
6tail
Yakumo the Wu chapter 83 . 6/26/2014
The end is nigh?!

NOOOOOOOOO!

Seriously, where the heck am I gonna get my Leitomi fix once this masterpiece is done?!
6tailedninja chapter 83 . 6/25/2014
Only two left? Aw, :(
6tailedninja chapter 82 . 6/18/2014
Haha, they didn't know Spidey. I am bit surprised at at the Halloween thing. I always thought it was States thing. The more you know.
Yakumo the Wu chapter 79 . 5/30/2014
God I love this story. You handle the duo like you created them yourself and I really wish Team Ninja/Tecmo would adopt this as canon! Looking forward to reading future chapters!
Nyan anon chapter 78 . 5/21/2014
Add some jealousy to this island. It will be fun :D
Nyan anon chapter 76 . 5/7/2014
Yeah, great pool scene :D
venomsting234 chapter 72 . 4/9/2014
Hey, I've been following this story from the start and always looking to the next chapter, I want to get your thought, I'm working on a few myself and one has Tina becoming a mom and one in the works with Helena doing the same. Send me a direct message for ideas.
6tailedninja chapter 70 . 3/26/2014
Hahaha! Cute chapter, and I *should* have expected Zack's Island being brought up, but whether they can and will go is another matter altogether though.
EternallyAWorkInProgress chapter 70 . 3/26/2014
I love how Hitomi is the only one who ever falls for the Zack Island ruse twice haha nice chapter
6tailedninja chapter 65 . 2/20/2014
Shame on you! Your story has been distracting me from my homework for the past two day! I can't wait until the next chapter.
6tail ninja
Nyan anon chapter 65 . 2/19/2014
I love this fic so f... much TT