Reviews for Adler und Phönix
Ericmc020304 chapter 86 . 5/21
Decided to give this story another read. Still really good to this day... .With the real life slices and all the plot twists and relationship/family growth and drama.

Do you still plan to write a sequel or have you disappeared into thin air? ;)
yuriko777 chapter 20 . 4/14
I would
yuriko777 chapter 37 . 4/14
I want more like this
yuriko777 chapter 45 . 4/14
Victor always comes when they're kissing
yuriko777 chapter 41 . 4/14
I'll tell you're evil
yuriko777 chapter 44 . 4/14
I like semi related info
yuriko777 chapter 3 . 4/11
I've noticed the doa fan fics are very limited too bad you didn't know me before you made this fic
yuriko777 chapter 1 . 4/11
what happened to the headband
Kuro-Ookami4 chapter 46 . 7/13/2015
She should've told the cop the truth: "Really officer, I was jumped after helping my ninja friend by her rival ninja clan that was trying to resurrect the Wild Hunt in the Black Forest. Don't worry though, my other ninja friends stopped them before completing their dark ritual! :)" I think that would've been more amusing.
Yakumo the Wu chapter 86 . 7/18/2014
Loved the story and will definitely keep an eye open for the sequels/side stories!
6tailedninja chapter 86 . 7/16/2014
A nice not-final-ending. I look forward to the next step in the story.
6tailedninja chapter 85 . 7/9/2014
What a twist! An epilogue huh? I know you told me your future plans for the story, but I can't remember, are you going to continue in a sequel or another shared-universe story focused on another character?
Yakumo the Wu chapter 83 . 6/26/2014
The end is nigh?!

Seriously, where the heck am I gonna get my Leitomi fix once this masterpiece is done?!
6tailedninja chapter 83 . 6/25/2014
Only two left? Aw, :(
6tailedninja chapter 82 . 6/18/2014
Haha, they didn't know Spidey. I am bit surprised at at the Halloween thing. I always thought it was States thing. The more you know.