Reviews for I Never Liked the Rain (Until I Walked Through It With You)
albaloo chapter 1 . 2/20
Wonderful story!
Kaoruhana chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
This was nice. I liked the way we saw Kakashi cope- or maybe hurt himself more like. I wish that there was a little more in the interaction that leads up to war but I liked it and I look forward to reading more of your work.
AlinaLotus chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Very nicely done. Just the right amount of angst, of build up, and I think you got the characters down perfectly. Thanks for sharing!
Yorik chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Loki'dWendy chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I liked this very much. Good job.
ulquiorrii chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
This is both sad and beautiful, and I like how it ended :) Kakashi's sadness here is kinda infectious, but I'm glad it ended in a positive note. Thank you for the nice read :)
goldfishlover73 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
It's still beautiful!
kaname's harisen chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
I don't even know where to begin... This is lovely. I love seeing Kakashi's guilt over his failures and the little ways his generation try to support him. I love her ridiculous umbrellas and the way she doesn't let him off the hook per se, but forgives him all the same. Very well done.

Oh, but I did notice one typo- you wrote 'he' instead of 'her' in the line, "He watches he go, leaning off his balcony to follow the godawful umbrella until it disappears from his view."

(Sorry if it seems I'm being nitpicky, but I always like it when someone lets me know when they find a typo in my writing so I can fix it)
JustALittleTwisted chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
That was cute!
Nori chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I really liked this :)
Nice job
bakaindisguise chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Wow, great fic! I loved your writing (even though I don't ship KakaSaku :)) Happy New year!
Prescripto13 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
I was smiling at the end of this one-umbrella drinks FTW! XD
Spockaholic chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Wonderful job! I really enjoyed the angsty, introspective mood of the piece. Kakashi's thoughts about the other characters in the series was fascinating to read, and I especially enjoyed seeing the progression of how his relationship with Sakura changed throughout the course of the story. It was subtle and a little downplayed, but perfectly in keeping with his character. Thanks a million for writing and sharing this piece; I am greatly looking forward to reading more of your work.
dragonsfae chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
AWE! this was adorable! i love the song and you really captured it well!
jen chapter 1 . 12/31/2012