Reviews for Kumquats
larrenlove chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
This was so funny there were parts where i just couldnt stop laughing.
sketchyHemlock chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Oh, that was so sweet! And hilarious! Onward! TO KUMQUATS!
dragon fier 20 chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
:D ha, Iggy is soo mean sometimes... :D that's why we love him huh? lol. i loved it a lot, the ending was sooo adorable! i loved it a lot!
mangafan29 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Awesomeness
delineation chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
"Oh my gosh this was amazing! You like totally brought Figgy to a whole new level- I mean it was soooooo adorable! I felt so so sorry for Gang when Iggs was teasing him though, I mean like Fang didn't need any more awkward moments...but I think that Iggy was totally crushing on Gang the whole time! Oh my gosh I would so totally love it if you would rewrite this from Fang's PIG. I would like loooove you forevs!"
-Nudge :)
Effervescent Dreaming chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Iggy-sexual. Absolutely perfect. XD This was an awesome little one shot.
O.oLizAo.O chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
I had so much fun reading this :D
It was funny as hell, so cute and innocent kind of awkward-kind-of adorable story. Thank you so much :D
Box of Frogs chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Sweet.
L x
Inspirationally Red chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
I couldn't stop grinning in laughter at this, well done :P I love how you portrayed Iggy.
classiczeppelin chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
And now, prepare for the quote-back!

DOUCHEWAZZLES! KUMQUATS! (You're a genius. A diabolical, amazing, incredibly gifted genius.)

AND ANOTHER: "Are you ready?" She rasped. "I'm ready to end this, yes." (OH MY GOD *hyperventilating with laughter*)

"I'm sad. Do you wanna snuggle?" (Uh, can I get a yes?)

And, oh; poor Fang and his big 'ol gay/bi-curious crisis. *sigh* Was it the hair? It might've been the hair. *discreetly referencing graphic-novel Fang*

This was brilliant. I'm still laughing. XD
Hawkeye's beautiful wife99 chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
it was cute i loved it
bubblecandyrock chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Dawwww! :D This made me so happy! I actually did lol!
Blue Sock Monkey chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
SO. CUTE. U
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I FREAKING LOVE YOU. MORE. PLEASE!
flYegurl chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Heh.

"Nummy tall ginger parts."

Pbpht.

I rather liked that line.

I enjoyed the fic! I enjoyed it so much! It was so cute and funny! Especially the hot dog part... I just had the most wonderful image in my head...

Though honey, if that's the most suggestive thing you've ever written, you should probably get out more. And I thought you were a teenager.

-shakes head in disbelief-

And Iggy and Fang at BFFLs for life? Isn't that, like, "Best Friends For Life for life"? Hmm. It does seem like something Iggy would say. Yeah.

When I finally get pandora's birthday fic up, we'll, you'll see some hardcore suggestiveness. I mean, also sex. Softcore sex for plot advancement. But suggestiveness yes.

I forgot to tell you. Not only did I get hobbit-foot slippers, but I also got dinosaur rings that LOOK LIKE THE DINOSAUR IS HUGGING YOUR FINGER. They're... -sniff- they're beautiful.

Be jealous. Be very jealous.

Also thanks. And also kudos. And also bananas.