Reviews for pads
Mimi145 chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
_ XD XD XD Poor Momoi...im sorry for laughing at your pain... XD XD
kalmaegi chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Poor Momoi-san, Midorimacchi's quick save didn't last long. But yeah, I can understand the sheer embarrassment and mortification. If only because that one time, I had a fever while at school and my male classmate couldn't understand why I wouldn't let him throw my trash when it's obvious I'm about to keel over. Like dude, hell no. That's an equivalent to giving you my dirty diapers. Too personal. Still, mom's the one who buys those things and introduced me to pills. And I was too young to really think about feminine products as anything other than diapers for women. The memory of my mom buying me diapers as a kid is firmly ingrained in my mind. lol
crazyfan17 chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
LOL I love this! To freaking awesome :-)
problemhunter chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
That was hilarious! ( * 3 *)
Mx. Irony chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Oh, Shin-chan, you sweetie! We need more men like him. I loved this. It was simple but hilarious all the same.
Eleoopy chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Lol this is too funny. Thank you for writing this!

Yes this is nothing to be embarrass about :)
Shiroi Ichigo-chan chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Aaaaw, their antics are hilarious *dies* Thank you so much for writing this! ;D
tireswithspares chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
OMG! If a guy helped me like Midorima did in that situation, after the other males left I'd be like Midorima you're my BFF!" and hug him!
hlflores chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
it's funny
QueenKunieda chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
You don't know how much inhuman laughs can be heard when I was reading this. I really, REALLY lost it when Midorima screamed that the box of pads belongs to him. I bet the whole group would just be all like 'wtf'. It was a short yet hilarious fic! Totally love it :)
CrystalBud chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
funny, awesome story
Aikaru chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
That was freakig hilarious. :) Loved it.
The runt Duchess chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Haaah...it might be 'natural' and all that, but I still avoid buying just that, I hide it with other things- and I'd rather stand in line for 15 mins rather than pay with a male cashier. I even left the line after being in it for ten mins once cuz they changeg cashiers and a guy came on. *shudders* no way, sorry. Still a hilarious story, though. I feel for Momoi-chan!
shirohata chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
HAHAHA. This was so funny. XD Poor Momoi!
Perryels chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Lol. He thought they were sweets. SWEETS. Omygosh, Murasakibara-kun x'))