Reviews for Sinkin' Soon
Caliopy chapter 3 . 6/8/2014
Well just finished reading all of these stories. Thery are awesomes! Anyway any update soon?
Guest chapter 3 . 2/18/2014
I'm so happy you've come back to finishing this story. Please continue with it! :)
Lost Daughter of Poseidon chapter 3 . 2/19/2014
AHHHHH! THIS IS AMAZING! I'M SO HAPPY YOU FINALLY UPDATED! YAY! The Chapter was amazing! I am absolutely loving how you are incorporating the TVD crew into HP, it is BRILLIANT! I cannot wait for the next chapter! Pleaseeeee update as soon as you can!

Love,
Lootmagoot chapter 2 . 1/8/2014
OMFG I love this series! Update soon. 3
ILoveVampireDiaries chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
Wow I'm so sorry it took me so long to read this, but I'm glad I have now! :D
It was great as usual, loved Damon and Stefan and Ric and Katherine and all the others and how you are such a pro at incoporating them into the story!

Please update soon!
Lost Daughter of Poseidon chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
OMG! YOU UPDATE! YAY! It was a GREAT Chapter! I LOVED IT! OMG my heart skip a beat when You updateded! I was soooo Happy!

And now onto the story... So first of all The Ministry scene was just AMAZING! You Know with Damon helping The golden trio and destroying that Statue thingie, yeah AMAZING! And NOOOOOOOO! Damon is captured, WHY OH WHY?! Oh and btw I think Katherin got what she deserve! She bring it up to herself! (The bitch, sorry I just really Hate her!)

And Neville and Stefan being all bad boys and Writing on The walls! OMG LOVED IT! And carrying on With The DA ;) And WHY! Do The FUCKING Carrows do The Cruciatus curse on Steff! WHY! And poor Neville watching! ;(

And O-M-G what The hell Caroline! More bruises! WHY?! My Gods I just want to punch Tyler Right now! Because Let's face it, We all Know he Did it! THE LITTLE BASTARD! PLEASE GET HIS ASS KICK NEXT CHAPTER! PLEASEEEEEE!

Now *clears her throat* UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE FAAAAAAAST! UUPPPDDDAAATTTEEE! 'CAUSE THIS STORY IS ABSOLUTELY AWESOME AND AMAZING AND COOL AND BEAUTIFUL AND FUNNY AND GOOD AND JUST !PERFECT! SO YOU HAVE TO UPDATE!

Lost Daughter of Poseidon chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
OMG! This story is like AWESOME! I've read The stories that go before this one and I just LOOOVE ALL OF THEM, Their sooooo cool!
I love The threesome think you Did there because it was like what happens in TVD and I like that you put it there even if its just a rumor But dont get me wrong Im Totally a Stelena shipper ;)
On another matter, What The hell is going on with Caroline?! If Tyler is doing something to her I Am going to be soooo Pissed! Like if his hitting her I'm gonna be Mad with The bastard!
Now, Girl you need to UPDATE! AND UPDATE SOON! BECAUSE I NEED TO KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT! I JUST CAN'T WAIT! SO UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE ! ;)
Obsidian Buterfly chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Im absolutely loving what you're doing here. You creating quite a brilliant picture of the changes that must have taken as soon as Snape took over. and the whole Salvator Petrova threesome thing was a nice touch. though I wonder whatsup with Caroline. Cant wait for the next update so please hurry it up :3
ILoveVampireDiaries chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Wow good start to this story!
I think it's great that you've put in something about the Damon, Stefan and Elena love triangle, even if it's not centre stage (not that I want it to be in the centre, Stefan and Elena fan over here!)
I love you Stelena interaction, and what there was of Damon/Stefan :)
I can't wait to read the next chapter! :D
Oh and that Nott guy better have it coming! :p