Reviews for Mortal Coil
bombayxprodigy chapter 4 . 3/27/2008
WHA I CRIED NO MY POOR KEN KEN WHY MUST YOU HURT HIM! GMDNLK JO#WUM)(* _$(O _$( _M II _$(* #)*$_M(*I

oh well now that my tantrum is over. i think this is a ver good story and it is well written i REALLY think that you should keep writing or i will invade your house with so many plot bunnies that you will be awake for days typing because you can't get the stories out of your head!

:P

happy writing!
bffimagine chapter 4 . 1/5/2006
Aya is going to get beaten up by Yuushi, isn't he?
bakakonekochan chapter 4 . 11/28/2002
*sniffles* this is so saaaaaaaaaaaaaaad! how could you do that Aya? ;_; will you continue this fic? pretty please, i just hope you won't forsake it! i'd so like what happened next...
marsupial chapter 4 . 9/25/2002
I hope you update soon :)
marsupial chapter 4 . 9/14/2002
I dont think I reviewed this one yet, but I like it! It was on my list of fics I had yet to review because my computer was screwy at the time I read them. Sorry it took me so long

I like it! I like when authors bring in Crashers, it breaks apart from the usual WK fics, and with the amount of fics out there, its really hard to come across original ones :)
pink bunny1 chapter 4 . 8/13/2002
Oh! That was really good! I loved it! Can't wait for more
Whisper Reilman chapter 4 . 8/13/2002
*sighs* Poor Kenken...baka Aya. Yes, more Knight is goooooooood...but the Yotan moment was sweet and what Kenken needed, so I'm glad you put it in.
sara-chan chapter 4 . 8/13/2002
Aya should run awayyy . Yohji is going to be very furious . I can understand, poor Kenken . But I've always been an AyaKen fan so could you mamage to make a AyaKen endding ?
fei3 chapter 4 . 8/13/2002
Hi Bess! I as jumping up and down when I saw you updated! This chapter is sad. Kenken is soooo pitiful. But at least he's finally letting some of his anguish out in Yohji's arms. So now that Yohji knows, what is he going to do to Aya? I can't wait to find out. More soon pls? ja!
Jin chapter 4 . 8/13/2002
You updated! I'm so happy...

...and yet so sad after reading this. *sniffles* I still can't get over what Aya did to Ken. I can imagine Ken in Youji's arms, crying and I feel like strangling Aya too. *sniffles some more* I hope Ken and Aya make peace though...somehow. I really like Youji now. He's so cool.
Wildfire2 chapter 3 . 8/5/2002
This is a very good story.. adn very sad... what's going to happen to ken san? is he ever going to be able to forgive Aya? Is he ever going to go back to Weiss? OR is he going to stay a Crasher? And what about AYA? please write more! And E-mail me when you do please please please.
sara-chan chapter 3 . 8/1/2002
Oh wow ! wow wow wow ! I can't find a word . YOu let me speechless . How could Aya do that to Ken ? I'm a RanKen fan and seeing these two so hurt make me want to cry . I don't know how you will do but make them happy * togheter * . Bye !
Jin chapter 3 . 8/1/2002
OH MY GOD! This is sooooooo sad. My poor Kenken. Aya, you...you...waaaahhhhhhh! You have to update soon. I wanna find out what happens when they meet again.

But you really make it hard for me o hate Aya. Aya's lonely. But it still does not justify what he did to my poor Kenken.

Please update soon. I will really cry if you don't continue soon. I have to know...I have to. Is Ken ever going to come back? I'm actually a RanKen fan but the way this is going... I don't know how Aya can possibly redeem himself. Poor Ken. I can't seem to say that enough. Great story. Super Great with a capital G.

I'm not so adverse to other pairings with Ken. I just really want Ken happy but I feel sorry for Aya too. Aya crying? That's so sad

Ok, enough of my blabbing. Update soon please.
fei3 chapter 2 . 8/1/2002
EEPS! Gomen gomen. I mae a mistake in my previous review *points downwards* I meant to say I wana find out what happens to Ken, Ran and KNIGHT! NOT Schuldich. *sweatdrops* fei no baka *slaps herself upside on head* Suman ne!
fei3 chapter 3 . 8/1/2002
Heya Bess! Casey here. You're finally on ! hehehe...you already know what I think of this fic so I'll keep this short and sweet - This is absolutely suspenseful! I wana know what will happen to Ken, Ran and Schuldich! So write more ne? Quick. ja for now. -