Reviews for The Lie
Guest chapter 9 . 5/8/2014
I just love the way Bella demands that everybody understand her and her pain, but she has not a shred of empathy or understanding for what Jake did or why. I can just never seem to work up any empathy for this selfish cow. After all the things Bella did to Jake The things she put him through you would thing a little bit of understanding would be in order but not Bella. Oh no! It's all about her. I wish the Volturi had come and had her for a snack pack. Jake would be much better off.
camptera chapter 11 . 1/6/2014
Just wondering if you will be continuing this very interesting story or if it has been abandoned. Please don't leave us hanging.
corkykellems chapter 11 . 11/19/2013
Go Bella...so glad She is hanging in there...Edward is hiding something...can't wait to see what it is, and the showdown with the new Boyfriend...that's gotta be good...Great Chapter...hope Your not done
InlovewithJake chapter 11 . 11/1/2013
Love this story write more pls!
iamME31 chapter 11 . 9/23/2013
Just stumbled upon this story and LOVE it! I'm obsessed with Jacob/Bella stories (I've always thought that pairing would've been a far better storyline than the whole Edward/Bella saga). Interesting and intriguing plot you are creating. Hope you continue with new chapters soon :)
kerentrev chapter 11 . 7/3/2013
I love this story.. It sounds so believable.. Please update it soon.
twilightlover212 chapter 11 . 7/3/2013
Minus the whole bteaking down...go Bella!poor girl can never catch a break...what with Edward trying to run her life and the voltuti that is after her
Grumpy DelSan13 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
great job it was a sad but happy moment at the same time in some ways both Bella had their baby even the one died in the other one bit lived
keepyourchinup chapter 11 . 6/30/2013
totally in love with this chapter! you're an amazing writer and i hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 11 . 6/30/2013
More! More! More! Great chapter.
eliza6801 chapter 11 . 6/29/2013
It hurts! Phenomenal writing!
echo58 chapter 11 . 6/29/2013
I like the Bella at the end of this chapter.
Crisely chapter 11 . 6/29/2013
Wow! From one cliffhanger to another! Love the suspense but it's so hard to wait for an update. Please post a new chapter soon
Jeniesethebeast chapter 11 . 6/29/2013
These two have been through so much! You have done a fabulous job writing their anger, regret, ansgt and pain! Can't wait to read more!
mrslisablack chapter 11 . 6/29/2013
Great chap. I understand Jake. I'd be angry with her too.

Stupid Edward. Go away.