Reviews for Larkspur Magic
Lady Celestial Star chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
I love stories where Gandalf's magic goes haywire, especially kitty Hobbit, and TINY hobbit stories!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
THIS IS SO CUTE! While I'm not a Bagginshield shipper (to tell you the truth I am very neutral toward any shipping) you make it so just... CUTE! Bilbo and Thorin (and Gandalf!) are my faves. Pocket Bilbo is adorable, and he does pretty well being that size.
Thorin did perfectly, too, and I particularly like the scene where he lets Bilbo sleep with him for the first time. And I love how you made the ears a sensitive spot... when I write, I do that too! Your descriptions are nice, and I love the story.
P.S I saw your friends art work cover on deviantart. Your friend portrayed the moments very well. In fact, that's what led me here!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Well-written, clever, and cute. Not to mentioned that it inspired another author to cite you on their own story. You did well! Sometimes there are authors that just leave me in the dust and quiet my ego.
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Tis a cute fic! I enjoyed reading it.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
So sweet
PurpleSong chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
Awwwww X3 they are so adorable
Kasuten chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
YOU SHOULD WRITE A FANFIC FOR THE DESOLATION OF SMAUG! I WOLD LOVE THAT! (Heheh sorry for the caps.
Kasuten chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
I think i read this way too much... i almost know it by heart... anyways, its perfect, except for ONE thing. People are LESS likely to vomit on a full stomach. My teachers told the class before a fishing trip so we would be less likely to get seasick. Just thought you should know!
JaylaCaine chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
This was a cute little one shot. Nice to see Thorin so caring of someone so tiny.
ZonateBiscuit chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
I'm surprised that there are not more reviews for this, truly. I think this is a wonderful piece of writing and the language is both wonderful and engaging. You're descriptions and personality quirks in each sentence put me in Bilbo's shoes (so to speak!) and I could see everything as he did. Truly wonderful. Thank you for sharing it and I'm sorry I did not find it sooner.
Gladoo89 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I cannot help but find this story funny and cute! :)
I'm starting to like this d*mn Thorin/Bilbo ship and I didn't even considered it at first...! T_T
thepotatounderthebed chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAH

TOO MUCH

SO CUTE
I CAN'T THIS IS WONDERFUL
Quiet Indifference chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Couldn't pull myself away. True to the characters, well written, sweet, this was an excellent read.
katyushha chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Ah... what a precious story, I love it, absolutely beautiful, thank you so much!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
AAAAH I LOVED THIS! SO FREAKING ADORABLE! Okay, this is definitely one of my favorite Hobbit stories. Very well written, an original and imaginative plot, lots of fluffiness, what's not to like? :D Write more please!