Reviews for War Burns and the Laws Fall Mute
Tribal Graces chapter 4 . 7/3/2013
I'm really getting drawn into this story. Well written, interesting, and I particularly like the way you've written Senator Letant. Here's hoping for a quick update as soon as you're back from vacation.
Vreenak chapter 4 . 2/5/2013
"Oh Lorna, you came and you kissed me, and blew the kali fal right off my hand,

Oh Lorna, I even paid extra credits,

Oh Lorna, I..." *comm beeps, he see's its from Jan*

"uhh... gotta go" *runs off*
thyme2read chapter 4 . 1/29/2013
Great chapter! I loved how Koval makes the whole room uncomfortable with his scowling presence. ;)

And the scene in the crypt was chilling! I'm glad she's not my sister-in-law!

Post again soon!
General Martok chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
This is not the time for calm, it's time to strike, and strike hard! Bochra, I will assist you in getting rid of this Sloan fellow and that coward Letant!
Koval chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
You wouldn't happen to be including a certain young southern woman in this story would you?
thyme2read chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
Great chapter! This is one of my favorite episodes, too!
Bochra and Guinevere are so cute together. ;)
So Sloan has made his appearance. Hahahaha. Such a character.
So Cretak and Neral were an item at one point, but they put their careers ahead of their happiness. Seems like something they would do.
Can't wait to see what happens next!
BewilderedFemale chapter 3 . 1/22/2013
LOVED the tender moment between Bochra and Guinevere, I love jealous little Bochra! I bet Tristan will that way too ;-)

I don't know.. am I the only one who thinks Bashir and Cretak would make a good couple?
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 3 . 1/22/2013
Love it! Also Unsung Heroes update. :)
General Velal chapter 2 . 1/16/2013
Lady Southern, you have been gracious enough to briefly mention me in one of your earlier stories. I can remain silent no longer. I am a Star Trek character with romantic potential never developed! Since Lady Guinevere appears to have an entire slew of suitors, perhaps you might write a separate story about me and...yourself, perhaps? I can free you from the doldrums of your mundane existence if you will but give me the opportunity! *kisses Southern's hand*
thyme2read chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
Man, Letant is a mess, isn't he?

Poor Cretak, about to be stabbed in the back.
Ensign Vorik chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
Miss Comfort,
Chairman Koval is a particularly troubled Romulan dealing with health issues and an irritable attitude; I very much doubt that someone of your background and upbringing would logically connect with such an individual. There is also the physical aspect to consider as he is not the most aesthetically pleasing male; this is true for most Romulan men; have you ever considered perhaps... *blushes* a Vulcan mate?
Comfort chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
*gasp* Did someone mention my dollop of cream Chairman Koval?! Hands off Guinevere! That handsome devil... *points at herself* he's my man! You can keep that crusty-old Letard, or whatever dagum name he has all for yerself!
BewilderedFemale chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
Holy cheese Southern, Letant's got it bad for you! You should've slapped that jackal grin off his face!
Two chapters in one day! Is it my birfday? Do I get kali fal cake? Hey! how come Vorik leaves you reviews but not me? This is all so strange...
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
Nicely done. :)
Bochra chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
HAH! Nobody loves anymore Vorik! *lifts chin and straightens up his commanding robes* It's clear who the better men are.