Reviews for The Best Gift-Giver
McGonagall'sSentinel chapter 7 . 3/29/2014
This is beautiful! Just beautiful.
ssmiaka chapter 7 . 1/15/2014
wow, what a wonderful story!
SandandSea1 chapter 3 . 3/11/2013
This is a great story. I always love your characterizations of Andy and Miranda. Its never rushed and always conveys so much about them that I've never considered. Thank you for posting.
LethalPoison chapter 7 . 2/10/2013
I do so love your stories :)

This was a wonderful read as always you never seem to let me down ;p

Keep up the amazing work
b0redrand0m chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
this is one of those stories you want to read straight through, but it's so good, and going by to quickly. i hafta keep finding other stuff to do so it can last...

thanks for writing and sharing. it's awesome.
Shawntail chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw! I love this story!
You know I adore your stories, right?
caradens chapter 7 . 1/4/2013
excellent
thanks
saphique chapter 7 . 1/2/2013
Squeeeee! Thank you so much for sharing! It was a beautiful story well developped! the choices of gifts were well thought! A nice romance :) thank you
Arial Wolf chapter 7 . 1/2/2013
that was a woderfully beautiful tale you have woven
fantastic thank you
merry new year
CaptainStone chapter 7 . 1/2/2013
Jazzy, your story is well written. You must have talents to get the best Christmas gifts for Miranda and Andrea. I won't be surprised if you get your loved ones the best gifts as well. ;-)
Merry belated Christmas and Happy New Year!
Lil'WelshDragon chapter 7 . 1/2/2013
YOU are the best gift-giver! Thanks for a really great story!
aj chapter 7 . 1/2/2013
loved it! great job. I always love your stories. Thanks for sharing. I cant wait to see what else you'll have for us...
Kayryn chapter 7 . 1/1/2013
I read enjoyed this story. I like the way Miranda made it known to Andrea that there was something there between them and that Andy clearly didn't tell Miranda the whole reason she came back. I also love the idea that Miranda would've gone after Andrea has Nigel not intervened. I don't think I've yet come across a fic where that actually happens, though.

To cut my rambling, I love the story. The way it flows naturally, the way Miranda and Andrea interact and the way Miranda is about the girls. Thank you for sharing!
Robin Lynn chapter 7 . 1/1/2013
Most enjoyable! Thank you very much!
Kelevra2501 chapter 7 . 1/1/2013
Thanks so much for the Christmas story! It entertained me all last night!