Reviews for The Best Gift-Giver
Shawntail chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw! I love this story!
You know I adore your stories, right?
caradens chapter 7 . 1/4/2013
excellent
thanks
saphique chapter 7 . 1/2/2013
Squeeeee! Thank you so much for sharing! It was a beautiful story well developped! the choices of gifts were well thought! A nice romance :) thank you
Arial Wolf chapter 7 . 1/2/2013
that was a woderfully beautiful tale you have woven
fantastic thank you
merry new year
CaptainStone chapter 7 . 1/2/2013
Jazzy, your story is well written. You must have talents to get the best Christmas gifts for Miranda and Andrea. I won't be surprised if you get your loved ones the best gifts as well. ;-)
Merry belated Christmas and Happy New Year!
Lil'WelshDragon chapter 7 . 1/2/2013
YOU are the best gift-giver! Thanks for a really great story!
aj chapter 7 . 1/2/2013
loved it! great job. I always love your stories. Thanks for sharing. I cant wait to see what else you'll have for us...
Kayryn chapter 7 . 1/1/2013
I read enjoyed this story. I like the way Miranda made it known to Andrea that there was something there between them and that Andy clearly didn't tell Miranda the whole reason she came back. I also love the idea that Miranda would've gone after Andrea has Nigel not intervened. I don't think I've yet come across a fic where that actually happens, though.

To cut my rambling, I love the story. The way it flows naturally, the way Miranda and Andrea interact and the way Miranda is about the girls. Thank you for sharing!
Robin Lynn chapter 7 . 1/1/2013
Most enjoyable! Thank you very much!
Kelevra2501 chapter 7 . 1/1/2013
Thanks so much for the Christmas story! It entertained me all last night!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/1/2013
there is nothing like a feel good story with a happy ending to make my day. thanks bunches and Happy New Year!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/1/2013
ohhh very nice indeed
Guest chapter 5 . 1/1/2013
sweet dreams indeed
Guest chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
:-)
ash.mountain chapter 7 . 1/1/2013
Oh, Jazzy...what is up with you and you fantabulous writing? I needed something like this today. Something with a good ending. Something a little hope. Thank you for providing me so graciously with exactly what I required. You are one of the best gifts that this fandom has ever received. No doubt about it...
48 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »