Reviews for The Best Gift-Giver
Guest chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
I'm re reading this as I enjoyed it so much the first time
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
excellent as always!
ash.mountain chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
I know I have the rest of the story to read but for 'corns sake' (as Lara says) I can't wait to comment already. I love this...my heart is totally all over the place. :o) sigh...
Delilah Moon chapter 7 . 1/1/2013
Jaz another wonderful story! Thanks for writing this up! I really enjoyed it! Now what to say about Waking Dreams? Is another update coming soon?
Guest chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
excellent thanks
Guest chapter 7 . 1/1/2013
this was a great story, thank you for writing it.
Deanlu chapter 7 . 1/1/2013
Wonderful story. I loved how you moved this along. The timing was perfect. It will be one of my favorites for a long time.
Matkurja chapter 7 . 1/1/2013
Happy New Year! And keep the stories coming, please!
Llamabay chapter 7 . 1/1/2013
What a wonderful gift to begin my year with. Thank you. May love, peace, and joy be with you this year. And may your muse continue to whisper in your ear. Bright blessings.
General Mac chapter 7 . 1/1/2013
wicked thanks Happy New Year
Gun Brooke chapter 7 . 1/1/2013
What an incredibly sweet and romantic tale, Jazzie! JUST what I needed to read on the first day of 2013. I love how you had them being so thoughtful and so cautious...it kept me at the end of my seat, literally, and I thought the last chapter and epilogue held great payoff for what you built up to. Thank you for posting this - and I wish you and yours a very Happy New Year, of course.

Gun
elfspirit7 chapter 7 . 1/1/2013
Extremely awesome! Thanks for the read, can't wait to read your future fics! P.S. you should do a sequel (twins, dating, etc); I would totally read it!
PraiseFortheFallen chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
The irony that Andy gets exactly who she didn't want.
PhoenixRising521 chapter 7 . 12/31/2012
Wow. Now that's a way to ring in the new year! Wonderful fic, dear, as always!
Neejchee chapter 7 . 12/31/2012
I adored this story. I love how you had them exploring each others' likes and tastes, getting to know each other for the secret santa. Beautiful.
48 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »