Reviews for Sigh No More
painfullxlight chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
This story is simply fantastic; I cant wait to read what happens next! So please continue with it!
Lucille guignol chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
I love this story, I really do.
The plot so far and the character build up is just amazing your talent and writing style is truly remarkable.
Please update I can't wait to read what happens next
ObsessionGirl101 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
I love it so Awesome, i hope you continue it made me cry i hopr to one day write a story as great as yours!
Ischemia chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
I know you haven't posted this recently, but I'd adore seeing more of this story! I think you've set up a really exciting plot, and the characterization is fluid and well-written. Hope to see more of this soon!
mcnugget chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
this is really great! i love it! very good concept! keep writing :)
Lego Dinasaur chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
It's so cute so far! I hope you update soon!
Tora-Star chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
I'm hooked :) wonderful story so far and I love how you transitioned between Berwald and Tino's perspectives. It was very smooth and the pacing is great!
Nemasonya chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Oh my goodness if only I could favorite this a million times! I love this I think I about drowned in the cutenesity of it all! Please update soon.
crazyanimelover98 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Th story's pretty cool for just first chapter :3 Keep up the good work and pleas update soon.
Kiki-Bunny chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
A very nice start you have! I'm excited to see more from it. :)
Major chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
I like where this story is heading, Berwald and Tino are set up nice and its different from how they usually meet. Is there going to be more?
sweet ayako15 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
I am enjoying this so far. I really do like the mute idea and the way you are able to converse to the reader how uncomfortable Berwald is. Keep it up, you're doing great. :)
General Jernhierta chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
It feels so weird to reed something that takes place in the city you live in, in english. Good though, just a little confusing when you shift between tram and metro.
DancingOnRainbow chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
:D I remember reading the start of this fic somewhereb and I was so sad that there wasn't more - now there is! Tino, give Ber the best massage of his life :P
Terra Saltt chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Oh my gosh I love it. You write Berwald's cute awkwardness believably, and Tino is positively charming. You know, I had a plotbunny for a fic where Tino worked in massage therapy that I never got to. Happy to see someone else thought of it, too. ;) I await more, my friend!

(Oh, but I must make one teeny tiny correction... A masseuse is a woman who gives massages. The male equivalent is called a masseur. It's an easy thing to mix up.)