Reviews for Decisions
Lilypad10 chapter 110 . 6/14/2013
And this is why I freaking love you soooo much!
Smusic F. Reader chapter 110 . 6/14/2013
Ok! You really got us there! So Riley is the Edward that we all know and love, and the other one is Esme's brother. Damn, you are good at keeping secrets!
COURTNEY1022 chapter 110 . 6/14/2013
hahahaha love it...:)
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 110 . 6/14/2013
Well Esme seems to accept that her son wants to date his Uncle's former girlfriend. That's a bit surprising. Good story.
Taylor9901 chapter 110 . 6/14/2013
Too good. I love it.
lovedavidbeckham chapter 110 . 6/14/2013
Well damn again. He is our Edward we love so much. I loved the twist at the end to give us what most of us wanted. It's just different with the name Riley. Loved it
TheRedGirl chapter 110 . 6/14/2013
Ok, I'm a little confused (nothing new). Is the asshole Edward, our bronze haired, green eyed Edward? Is Riley or Edward, Jr. our Riley with the blonde hair? I'm trying to get this straight but when Riley's mom said his first name was actually Edward, it made me wonder if you were pulling a fast one on us. I love stories that have a little of everything and this one surely doesn't disappoint!
VampLuvah chapter 110 . 6/14/2013
Thank god! I wasn't really liking that I had to be ok with Bella loving someone other than Edward!

Now I'm gonna go back and see if there were any signs that I didn't catch!
debslmac chapter 110 . 6/14/2013
:):)
Karriek chapter 110 . 6/14/2013
Well fuck me stupid! I was not expecting that little twist, at all ... I take my hat off too you and I'll happily take this as my Bella and Riley HEA!
AceSunshine chapter 110 . 6/14/2013
Nothing better than the approval of mama.
Kgunter34 chapter 110 . 6/14/2013
Whelp, I m guessing that Riley is our Edward that we love to think dirty thoughts about. But still, who the hell is Elizabeth?
Karriek chapter 109 . 6/14/2013
I'm getting very excited, am I finally going to get my Riley and Bella HEA?
Mercyrus chapter 110 . 6/14/2013
You clever, clever girl

Giving us the Edward/Bella story afterall

I should have connected the dots when he fell in love with Elizabeth...

*sigh* I'm always the last one to the party
quelecortenlacabeza chapter 110 . 6/14/2013
¡Eso no me lo esperaba venir! ¡Que buen giro de historia! ;D
1,157 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »