Reviews for Dreams
TheModernWorks chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
This is really beautiful and detailed! I love your style of writing!
Anna chapter 4 . 2/2/2013
Please update please love the story line can't wait to know what path you'll take update please Please PLEASE!;)
Fanpire101 chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
This is soooo good! I can't wait to read more! It's really sad, but really happy too, in a way. Please update soon!
Rhinst chapter 4 . 1/19/2013
I like it.

One qualm though: why hasn't Enjy been able to find them within five year? Especially since they've been staying with the Pontmercys? Surely Marius and Enjolras have had contact (or even Joly) considering they're the only survivors... I just find it hard to believe that he either hasn't looked for her before or has been fruitlessly searching. I have a similar issue with Azelma but my mind can conjure stuff for that... I'll need a bit of help with Enjolras, though.

:D
Xanna1999 chapter 4 . 1/17/2013
Yes! I finally found another good Enjonine fic! Yayyyy!
callmeyours chapter 4 . 1/4/2013
I'm going to admit that at first, I thought I was going to absolutely hate your story. I thought it was going to be the kind that I tried to churn out when I was 13 with a bunch of plot twists and horribly bad writing. Also I had no idea who Brigette was and I was scared by all the possibilities of what she could be. But then I read the first chapter and I was so relieved by it all. I'm always glad when Joly gets pushed back in to these stories, because it makes it seem more realistic. So, thanks for this story and I'll continue to read it.
you're-not-your chapter 3 . 1/4/2013
God... I feel like it came from Wicked but I don't know. (referring to the title)
NA chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
Yay an update! And Enjolras isn't dead so there can be some Enjonine (that is one of my new favorite words) Anyway I would have fallen out of my chair. If I had been sitting in one. Good chapter and I am super excited Enjolras is back! (I had to say that again) Pleaseupdate soon or I will die!
judybear236 chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
Yay! Enjolras!

Yay for Raminjolras! (smirk)

Thank you!
Rose Fire chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
That didn't make me fall out of my chair in shock. You kinda said it yourself in the summary, too. Sorry. The story's still going well. Nice work!
HardfacedQueenofMisadventure chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
several things:
One: I love your author's notes :)
Two: I'm really enjoying the story so far. I'm kind of a fan of Enjonine (there, I said it) stories anyway, so this is really good to me. Don't worry about the plotholes, everything else makes a fair bit of sense, and everyone seems to be in character.
Three: It's cool to bump into another RENT fan out here. Yay! I'm not alone.
So, uh, update soon.
Signed,
Mlle RX
NA chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
I liked the poof in of Azelma. It was like she came by bubble (but we can't all I suppose). The quote is from Wicked abd I'm pretty sure it is about Nessa (I also have a slight nagging feeling that it is Elphie who we all know and love) but I can't place here it is (I've only seen the musical once and that was nearly a year ago) but I keep thinking it is right before The Wizard and I and is said by Elphaba or Galinda. anyway I felt this was a good chapter. Thank you for updating and please do so again soon.

PS I LOVE Briget (Sorry if I spelt that wrong)but I was wondering. If the revelotion was 5 years proir would that make her 4 or 5 I don't remember what you put in Ch 1 but I am just trying o get my facts straight. Anyway thanks again for updating!
judybear236 chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
But... But ... But...

How can she leave when she's been taking care of Jean?

Wouldn't she be safer there with Marius?

Well, it's most likely from GLEE, but I have never watched the show, so have fun with your game!
judybear236 chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
WOW! If I were there I would create an oil painting from that sketch! The sketch on paper will wear out and fade before very long. It needs to be put into a more permanent form. I have done that for others and for myself (of my cat, my father and my grandfather... as well as my mother and her family.

Interesting arrangement!