Reviews for Fireworks
miss-tarletone chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
This story was wonderful! You fit so much into it, with action and intrigue and a bit of romance!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Hey! happy new year to you too. Superb writing! (as always), I love the the new year countdown with Kensi cutting the wire, it made me sit up from my "slouch reading" position ). Keep writing!
candycanemaster chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
LOVED you story:) i know im reading it a bit late but i seriously loved this! amazing writing and nice densi neric bits:) great job! Chloe xx
fanficlover chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Stunningly Awesome story. I don't know how you manage to top your other stories but you did it magnificently. This story is worthy of it's own episode on the show. Thank you.
Maxie Kay chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Okay - that should be an episode. really, it should.
Loved all the Densi banter and of course the fireworks at the end. Not the actual fireworks - the ones Deeks and Kensi made between them.
anonkp chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Good story!
Misyel chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
wow.. you've done great..
Really and I mean it..

Seriously? 13.000 words.. and it the great one..
You even took a name from fanfic?
I mean, Supernaturalfan666?
wow..
and I searched it down, and yep, I found him/her..

From before sunrise, hell before almost one day is over, they have to go back to the OPs?
and wow..
I'm still waiting for the "It Is What You Think It Is until it isn't " they are really a great story either..

but can I make a suggest for you?
Can you just mke in "It Is What You Think It Is until it isn't " that the realtion become complicated or... hmm.. well..
but the most important is that I'm waiting..
Harleyzgirl chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Great job. Loved the shout out, too. Well laid out case and you kept everyone true to character, too. Thanks for sharing and happy new year.
Leonarema chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Great story! You actually had me check out whether there is a SupernaturalFan666 on this site... ;-)

Happy New Year!
Exuperance18 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Hi! I liked it. Especially how you did small amount of text to divide the day. I like your end also of course! Very well done and Happy New Year to you too! Emma
towhatend chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
You packed a lot into those almost 13,000 words! Loved how you wrote the group dynamic. Awesome job!
Princess of the lab0798 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
You're a really good writer :)
Mrs Percy James Mellark chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Fave new year story for anything! I LOVE IT! So clever and well thought out. Seriously you are by far one of my fave authors and I am so glad you wrote this story ;-)
SnoopGirl69 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
13K words in one chapter with all dialogue an amazing story :)
I loved Deeks in this story - best scenes - Deeks climbing the trees and him being a lawyer in the interrogation room. Brilliant idea and it was a pleasure to read every word.

Two little things that stuck out: Bella didn't acknowledge Callen in the Ops room and a six year-old saying Dadda seemed odd.
cnw72 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Have I told you latel how much I love your stories. Another Fav. :)