Reviews for A Century Later
IT IS SO SAD! TEARS :(
Just-Marvelous-M chapter 3 . 2/2
SO weird.
Just-Marvelous-M chapter 2 . 2/2
OMG! Great idea. But, the writing is just kind of...choppy. I've seen the other stuff you write and it is really good, it's just that some things make zero sense here. And it is the future. (flying cars or something) Besides, Edward would have gone back at SOME point. Annnnddd, its is way too much of a coincidence. Really good idea though.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/13/2014
Interesting twist
Guest chapter 6 . 1/13/2014
You know what I don't get? That "people" who live centuries want to spend forever in high school. It's a time they find jobs. Poor Carlise, the only person who makes money in this family. It is this reason, and not their vampirism, that I call them parasites.
Lionnara chapter 6 . 1/14/2014
Looking foward to next chapter
Katherine - Child of Dreams chapter 5 . 3/11/2013
I'm Team Jacob, but I don't approve of the whole "vampires and werewolves being enemies" idea.
That's just stupid and bigoted.
JFVM chapter 5 . 3/11/2013
take ur time i want to read more when u get them up
peg.snell chapter 4 . 2/28/2013
getting good
MissAlli chapter 4 . 2/21/2013
yes! do u know how long i've been waiting for a story like this? omg you are now my favourite writer on fanfiction :D ! please post more soon and do not abandon it!
akrise21 chapter 4 . 2/10/2013
i am really enjoying your story just wondering why edward would still drive the same car he had a hundred years ago. just 'cuz of the fact that they are always up on the newest and fastest things out at the moment. thats really my only thought other than that really interesting premise. : D
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 4 . 2/3/2013
Wow what's next? I love the story so far.
sujari6 chapter 4 . 2/3/2013
Good for Bella.
Lionnara chapter 4 . 2/3/2013
wow
CallMeAnonymous9 chapter 4 . 2/3/2013
This sounds like a good story. Just a question, why is this chapter 4? Shouldn't it be chapter 3?