Reviews for Someday When I Stop Loving You
KEEP WRITING PLZZZZ
I love this story,please finish updating soon.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/28/2015
Please continue this story i have enjoyed it very much
Godric's Girl Forever chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
I love Klaus he is my favorite person in The Vampire Diaries. Honestly I'm addicted to him
Zenith Relaxation chapter 9 . 11/13/2015
LOL I totally didn't expect klaus to kill him
Zenith Relaxation chapter 5 . 11/13/2015
D-cup? Lol
Guest chapter 11 . 10/12/2015
please update soon
starpower21 chapter 11 . 9/28/2015
More please
Mickey8142 chapter 11 . 8/4/2015
Please keep updating! It's been almost 2 years I absolutely love this story! :)
rve chapter 11 . 6/24/2015
great story, can't wait for more, please continue. will bella get pregnant?
nikolasowa chapter 11 . 6/12/2015
Please update! ! ! ! ! !
hunter starlight chapter 11 . 3/1/2015
Please udste this story I really like it
traceybuie chapter 11 . 2/24/2015
I feel for Klaus getting no nookie while in Alaric's body. If I was Bella I would icked out by that too. I like how Klaus had Katherine stabbing her legs all night, because Bella was upset about losing her necklace. I know I'm twisted. I do hate all the dopplegangers though.
Can't wait to see if Klaus and Bella's plan works. Update soon. Love your story. :)
traceybuie chapter 10 . 2/24/2015
I laughed when Bella wanted to drain her boss before she quit. I love that Klaus and Bella got some vacation couple time before Klaus got the call.
I love that Klaus and Bella are so trusting of each other and getting freer and more passionate with each other as well. hawt!
I can't believe all of the Mystic Falls people just believed a stranger when she walked in, claiming to want to help them. Saps!
traceybuie chapter 9 . 2/24/2015
I'm glad that Bella remembered everything and wasn't upset about any of it, esp Jake's heart being ripped out. I certainly wasn't upset. He did need to go. ASSHOLE!
I love that Klaus and Bella keep almost getting carried away. swoon...
So Bella is original strong? I really like the idea of that. :)
Wonder what the tattoo looked like. hmmmm great chapter :)