Reviews for It Sounded Like the Truth
Awesomellama123 chapter 1 . 6/20
That was so beautifully heartbreaking. Really well done.
Clara Brighet chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Awww, that was wonderful. I really enjoyed this story, Thank you for writing!
- Clara Brighet
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Super well done thank you for writing!
Louey06 chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
So good, Dean, ahhh. Poor Dean he must have been so freaked out. This was awesome
werewolfsfan chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
What makes this story even more gripping is knowing there are many children in situations like this right now without the training the Winchester boys have. Or, a shotgun.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
A really great read, sick Sam, protective Dean and the scare of something human, a junkie trying to find money for his next fix. Beautifully written and totally believable.
WinchesterRifle chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
this is so cute!
TimshelBliss chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
oh my GOODNESS that was such a sweet, lovely weechester story :D Congratulations on being a fabulous writer!
Curious6 chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
AGH. This was SUCH A GOOD READ. I love the little details you added in here, like Dean's shirt bunching up in Sam's hand, and the edge of fear in Dean's angry voice, and Sam sleeping on Dean's left so that his shooting hand was free, and "comfortingly confining". And then I love how you incorporated the title, and idk if it was meant to be intentional, but "it SOUNDED like the truth" has a darker edge to it because it goes back to Sam's - "what if?" Seriously, perfect.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Such a great story, absolutely loved it. Completely felt like I was just watching it and not reading it! Amazing job!
chuochuo chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
It's such a sweet story - I can really imagine something like this happening sometime preseries, what with the sheer number of years the Winchesters stayed on road. Thank you for a wonderful story!
penelopegraceful chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Great story! I love how protective Dean is!
TraSan chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I really enjoyed this story. A mix of a scare of a near miss with an unstable mind, sick Sam, and the big save, finished with a little comfort between the bros - delightful!
K Hanna Korossy chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
I love, love a protective Dean when he has full cause to be, and he sure does here. But I love that he's shaken up, too, and that Sam is comforting as much as comforted. The scenario also seems really plausible, especially in the fleabags they stay in. Sad and sweet.
sylia91 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I'm sure a rabid mamma bear had nothing on Dean Winchester then. That junkie's life probably was saved by those other people showing up before Dean tore him apart. Love that the comforting mantra was as much for Dean as Sam.