Reviews for All Mine
MoonliteNightmare chapter 6 . 11/10/2013
please write more to this story its really cute i look forward to more
StuckBetweenShades chapter 6 . 10/29/2013
This story is really great! I love it! The plot line is interesting and I rarely see any mistakes. I absolutely adore this story! I hope that you can continue soon :)
redflower789 chapter 6 . 3/31/2013
Really cute story...I like it! Please update soon!
trdefdfehtljgkuhgc35 chapter 6 . 3/11/2013
wut? This is... This is... Awesome! (gets evil look on face) You better update. Now.
blackrose107 chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
PrincessOfTheNight01 chapter 6 . 2/3/2013
That was awesome please make more chapters! Pretty please with a strawberry on top.
ChocoTaiyaki chapter 6 . 2/3/2013
I'm starting to like the plot! Ikuto has a sweet side that I want to see more often Please, continue! Thank you
Nini Hearts chapter 6 . 2/2/2013
Pretty good, but i feel like it isnt going anywhere and ikuto seems to close to her try, making less sexual tension and more plot
RabbitandHorseLover13 chapter 6 . 1/30/2013
Nice, we got some Amuto fluff
Lorelei Dream chapter 6 . 1/28/2013
Amazing! Can't get enough! Can't wait till next chapter!
Lorelei Dream chapter 5 . 1/28/2013
Good chapter! Basic Japanse is welcome!
Heiress of Blaze chapter 5 . 1/25/2013
Omg, I've been wondering when you were going to start using a bit of basic Japanese! The chapter was great as usual but why did any suddenly feel like crying? The sudden mood swing confused me... Also, will there be charas in this fic or no? In kinda tired right now so I can't remember if they've been mentioned already or not. Keep up the great work! I love it!
RabbitandHorseLover13 chapter 5 . 1/24/2013
Ooooh! Yes! Do basic Japanese! :) I'm trying to learn it and I'll be sooo happy if I can understand what Japanese you'll write in your next chapter!
I'm loving this story. :) but why did Ikuto have to be so mean calling her sense like that *pout* so mean
Mage.of.the.Pen chapter 5 . 1/24/2013
Nice ringtone
RabbitandHorseLover13 chapter 4 . 1/22/2013
Good chapter. :) and yay for Amuto fluff! Update again soon please!