Reviews for Rogue's Sister, Part 3
Roseflame Crystalheart chapter 7 . 5/31
I hope you will write again but an till thin good lock.
Tinybubbleyo chapter 6 . 1/1
I love how you wrote this so simply and elegantly yet you included everything you had to. I'm sure this will always be one of my favourites Xx
Guest chapter 6 . 9/30/2015
An awesome trilogy! *places out trays of X-Men logo cookies* Beautifully written.
Multimiss chapter 6 . 8/18/2015
I have got to say for part 1,2 & 3. They were all wonderful and well written. I really enjoyed reading them and thought you did a good job finishing it off. Awesome job! :)
Guest chapter 6 . 9/3/2014
Could you add Star Wars.
iron-holmes chapter 6 . 8/9/2014
I actually teared up at the end *_* this story was beautifully written!
GrimReaperGirl14 chapter 6 . 8/6/2014
I liked it. All parts
Guest chapter 6 . 6/9/2014
I have enjoyed reading all three of these writes. I apologize for not reviewing the other two writes however I was just to interested in continuing to read. You should know that I to had the idea of what if Rouge had an older sister, but after reading your write I know without a doubt that there's no way I could EVER write anything that would beat this write! LOVED IT!
SailorSedna052 chapter 6 . 5/26/2014
Out of wonder are you going to do the new movie Back in Future Past?
NicoleR85 chapter 6 . 5/22/2014
I love your stories. Would you ever continue with X-Men Origins:Wolverine 1&2 and the new X-Men: Days of Future Past? Would you ever write an X-Men: First Class story with a different Oc? Just wanted to know.
Lizzy chapter 6 . 5/16/2014
Loved it!
trat199816 chapter 6 . 5/8/2014
I loved this series!
MoonlitSoorows chapter 6 . 4/10/2014
No matter how many times I've read this series I still love it!
Unknown chapter 6 . 3/19/2014
Loved this story, I read all three parts unhaltingly. Fantastic job, I would very much enjoy seeing more of your work in the future. Fantastic plot, just the right touch of humor, awesome awesome awesome! :)
Pesephone-De-Nae chapter 6 . 10/31/2013
It was a beautiful story.
I love the story with happy endings.