Reviews for Woman of Man: There and Back again
Bliss Whitely chapter 4 . 12/22/2013
I am interested, does the whistle have something to do with the story? Also, is this going to follow like the movies or are you just going to make a completely different story following different events? The dwarves obviously didn't go to Bree. I hope things go different in this and that she can start to connect to more of the dwarves. It looks like she has already connected somewhat to Bofur and Balin. Please update again sooooon!
Adeleidhis chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
This story is very interesting and I do hope you update it. If you need help I would be glad to help as well.
FreedomRings chapter 3 . 6/17/2013
Please please please update pretty please with sugar on top!
kapibarasan chapter 3 . 3/30/2013
I hope she learns to be confident- or at least learn how to fake it lol! Otherwise she will be completely useless to the company! I really like how you handled Gandalf telling her to not act as an oracle. Your gandalf acts so truly in character!
Bliss Whitely chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
Its good to see you back and updating! This is a good chapter. I thought it was sweet when Bifur handed her the mug and when she woke up with Balin's blanket. Please update soon if you can! I am enjoying it!
Lady HexaKnight chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
Awesome, please continue. I cannot wait to see how far you take this fanfic to. Balin is my favorite Dwarf so this fits perfectly. Keep on writing and update soon!
Bliss Whitely chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
nice update! you really made Thorin a bit of an ass in this! LOL, which he really sort of was in the movie. Am glad though that you won't make this exactly like the movie or book, its like a new adventure with our favorite dwarves, hobbit and wizard! YAY!
nicki chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Cool I lovee youre Story
I have a question
will she fall in love with bilbo? ;)
I hope that 3 bilbo is so cutee ;)

Lg nicki
Princess-Lisa5 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Cant wait ! 3
i want chapter :)))
Fanofmany2009 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Maine, represent! I like this story so far, keep it up. :-)
Balin Lord of Moria chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
This is a good beginning. Keep up the good work. Balin is my favorite dwarf, too, though I also love dwarves like Fili, Kili, Oin, Ori, Nori, and Bofur, and Balin is also my fan namesake. I hope the story continues to get better.
Shannon the Original chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Update soon this is so good