Reviews for Cabin in the Woods
Joshua Marr chapter 4 . 12/12/2014
Your writing is excellent! You put so much detail into what is happening without making me want to skip paragraphs, because I want to soak in every action and thought that's going on in that particular moment. Although, I will say, the detail is too much sometimes and it makes me feel like my reading is taking much longer than the actual scene is occurring. I also have a question: after everything Alyx and Gordon have been through, especially the "interweaving life connection" thing the vortigaunts were talking about, and now this cuddling hand holding thing going on, wouldn't the g-man see these things as a much stronger indication of love between them, even stronger than sex? He would have drug her into his clutches already like he did with Gordon,and he did a little bit in episode 2 anyway. All I'm saying is I was hoping so much for something more to happen lol. Mainly because I'm a guy, and you know how guys are :-P. Beyond these minor thoughts, you are a great writer and I will be continuing to read your work!
AkRuiner chapter 6 . 11/21/2014
Great story! I think the ending works well, so long as there is a continuation. ;) Keep up the good work.

-Ak
Huskinata chapter 6 . 11/20/2014
I loved the way it ended. It felt very appropriate. Can't wait for the next one!
LenoreWiddershins chapter 2 . 11/11/2014
This is a wonderful story, i love the character examination
Sophia Angelia chapter 6 . 11/2/2014
OH MY GOD THIS WAS FINISHED I WAS WAITING SO LONG THANK YOU

That being said, I can't remember a lick of the story. .'
Looks like I'm in for a night of reading.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/25/2014
As a teen, the story stings way more than it ought to. Which means that it's really, really, REALLY good. This story is truly phenomenal, for it... well, if nothing else, it gave words for all the jumbled up crap I feel on occasion, and for that it's better than a lot of books I've read, that are actually available to buy. Fantastic job, and I can't wait to see more from you.
Mordekai Romanus chapter 6 . 10/20/2014
It's been so long since a fanfic has warmed my heart like that and given me such a strong sense of nostalgia. Bravo!
This might as well be canon it was so perfect
Houndeye chapter 6 . 10/18/2014
An excellent conclusion to what may be the most realistic depiction of the Alyx/Gordon relationship in the fandom. Most people were probably hoping that this depiction would be accompanied by the best written sex scene on the site, yet its absence only enhanced the complexity of the characters, as it does in many of your other works, where physical affection only serves to complement emotional understanding. The world feels alive, the characters well portrayed - gr8 m8 i r8 8 out of 8
The Nihilanth chapter 6 . 10/16/2014
At first they were like "this whole storm thing sucks", but eventually thought of the opposite and hoped it would never end. The last part where Alyx made Gordon realize that he should put up his guard again, and this time, fortified... much stronger than ever tore my heart apart.
That's... unbelievably full of sadness, sorrow, angst! :'( You made me wanna scream and cry and all you know... my last day for finals is tomorrow and I don't know how to deal with this friggin' feeling I'm feeling right now... I'll definitely blame you if I failed... nah just kidding :P (I wish I was kidding!)
Well, just wanna say thank you for keeping up your word on never abandoning this fic... I'm looking forward for more of your works! And I think a sequel is a brilliant idea :D
Guest chapter 6 . 10/15/2014
This is sooo wonderfullll yes please write a sequel! This is literally my favorite half life story ever!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/14/2014
So what exactly is gordon afraid of now? I know it was the gman at first but...idk if that's what it is at the end.

Love the story though.
CaptainFrenzyFries chapter 6 . 10/14/2014
NOOOO! THE ENDING HURT SO BAD! D':

(Amazing story overall, though. I can't wait for a sequal!)
Brown chapter 3 . 5/28/2014
Want more give to me my precious...
MissMoxxie chapter 3 . 5/25/2014
This is literally the best half life story I have ever read on this website. plz don't abandon thissssss you have something beautifulllll
Tirevy chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
I joined this sight purely so I could comment on this. Well, all your stories, to be honest. Please, please, please, please, please keep updating this! I cannot express how much I am love with your writing! You convey these characters so well, and this is just too compelling. I can only hope what happens next! :) Looking forward to the rest extremely impatiently!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »