Reviews for Cabin in the Woods
Tirevy chapter 1 . 3/10
I joined this sight purely so I could comment on this. Well, all your stories, to be honest. Please, please, please, please, please keep updating this! I cannot express how much I am love with your writing! You convey these characters so well, and this is just too compelling. I can only hope what happens next! :) Looking forward to the rest extremely impatiently!
HHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.
You are one of few (by which I mean can be counted on the fingers of one hand) who interpret Gordon's character so well and extend his and Alyx's potential relationship while keeping the characters true and natural. I like how most of this is Gordon's reflection on his reasoning for this relationship avoidance and look forward to your next update and further stories!
911Sway chapter 3 . 2/21
Please please continue!
I'm REALLY desperate for the next chapter...PLEASE DON'T GIVE UP ON THIS PERFECT FANFIC!
Please continue. This is too good to be left half-done.
Dr.Dinosaur chapter 3 . 1/29
I love this story so you must get this a lot but please I beg of you,Continue!This was one of the first fanfictions i read and has always been one of my favorites.
Update man..update..such a nice story...
Sesquipedalia chapter 1 . 1/17
I'm running out of sappy love songs to play on Youtube while I read -_- Ah, well. If all else fails, I can break out the Elton John, but after that, I'm at the mercy of the suggestions list.

If I had known Half-Life had such good fanfiction, I would have become obsessed sooner. Awesome job so far!
Duckyofawesome chapter 3 . 1/10
This is gonna be good! *Grabs a bowl popcorn, some purple drank, 3D glasses, a pillow, and draggs a Lazy-Boy chair into the room*
Me: Hmn, I feel like something's missing. I know! * grabs a drinking helmet an fills it with energy drink.
Elfangor chapter 2 . 1/10
Heh. Crowbar penis jokes. :3
Ryxtel th nobody chapter 1 . 1/10
FINALY! A Gordon x Alyx fanfic! You would not believe how hard it is to find this pairing! Anyway, it sounds really good so far, the squirrel in the couch was really funny, and how they landed atop each other, I see what your doing, and I like it! Anyway, Keep writing, SoKai all the way, number 15 out! *Does a mock salute*
The Nihilanth chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
God! I wish you had a break or you know... some free time this December. Chapter 4 of this story is the best gift I've ever get before this year ends... So I really hope for that! Keep writing! :D
Amazing chapter 3 . 11/12/2013
I feel so bad for Gordon :( He's basically being tormented by the G-Man all the time…Alyx just doesn't understand. I love how Gordon seems cold-hearted and uncaring, but somewhere deep inside, his emotions are still there.

I always looked at the G-Man as being the devil or something like that. So maybe the G-Man is slowly taking away Gordon's soul? Just a theory!

Anyways, great story! Keep writing!
PLEASE chapter 3 . 11/4/2013