Reviews for Don't Look Back
SlytherinHolmes chapter 6 . 10/3
This has been brilliant so far; it's very well i written and I love the relationship between Kia and the Doctor. I hope you continue with this again soon
thekaliensareinvading chapter 6 . 7/11
I know you haven't updated this in a little over two years, so it's rather unlikely you'll continue, but I just wanna say that I found this and it's prequel recently, and I love them. Kia's awesome and very easy to love, and the way you wrote her in was flawless. _ It's a really good way of making a cliché DW fanfiction idea unique, by the way, with the whole "my mum was a Time Lady, but she died and now I'm absorbing her previous consciousness to be even more badass" thing.
I'm still gonna hope that you'll update, but if you don't, I'll understand that too, of course.
Have an awesome day! :D
beulah2013 chapter 6 . 8/22/2014
Loved it! Second or third time i've read this - and each time its like I've just discovered it anew! The wonderment and captivation are just as strong, if not stronger, than that memorable first read through!
The Mystics chapter 6 . 5/27/2014
This is really good I hope you make more I really enjoyed it
Stefanie chapter 6 . 10/26/2013
Hai...uh..please update?
Lady Shagging Godiva chapter 6 . 10/6/2013
I'm looking forward to the interactions with someone else added. What changes, what stays the same.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/22/2013
love this update soon please
mirkwoodingg chapter 6 . 8/7/2013
Oh man this fic is just... amazing. I've read the first one and and I've started on this sequel and I am hooked let me tell you. In the last chapter when Boe (Jack) said "We should have danced to a longer song" it killed me. Literally killed me, I am now dead. As much as I admit that I LOVE 9/Kia, I completely adore Jack/Kia. In the first story when they first met it made me think that maybe something went on between them like maybe the doctor had to leave her on earth for some reason and Jack was the only person there, I don't know. I have to say that I am looking forward to some Kia and Jack moments even if they end up being best friends (but my heart still is a bit soft for those two, hah). PLEASE UPDATE SOON.
Angel of Randomosity chapter 6 . 7/8/2013
XD *super fist pumps the sky*
GhostlySights chapter 6 . 6/30/2013
That was a fantastic chapter! I love the interaction between Kia and the Doctor, they're pretty close... I love it! Update soon.
skidney chapter 6 . 6/26/2013
Great chapter!
DoctorWhotaliaandtheOlympians chapter 6 . 6/26/2013
Cute! :)
KatieTheBaka chapter 6 . 6/25/2013
I love how you portray the Doctor and Kia's emotions-very believable and VERY feels-y.
Madd Madds chapter 6 . 6/24/2013
You're back!
can't wait for the next chapter!
grapejuice101 chapter 6 . 6/24/2013