Reviews for Winter's Curse
Love
Mauserson chapter 5 . 7/15/2013
LOVE IT! RAPHIE
Fave Follow Accnt chapter 5 . 6/27/2013
I absolutely love this. Really well written and awesome.

The only thing I noticed is that in this chapter you said he was clinging onto his sai to stay out of the water, but wasn't it a tree branch/stick?

Anyways, this is totally going on my favorites list.
zrexheartz chapter 5 . 4/9/2013
Very wise splinter very wise
honkytonk-babe3 chapter 5 . 4/8/2013
very nice story! why is it my raphie that always gets hurt? :'( love him too much.
Lunexa chapter 5 . 4/8/2013
Yay! happy ending! :)
RedWritingRebel chapter 5 . 4/7/2013
Loved this story, Cat! :)
Cheers! your red writing rebel.
RedWritingRebel chapter 4 . 4/7/2013
Gosh, Cat, how do you keep track of the happenings of so many stories! XD
Amazing. And lovely chapter, my friend. So intense, for a second there, I thought the bear was going to make lunch of good ol' Casey Jones. ;)
Off to read the next chapter.
Cheers! your red writing rebel.
Onlymehere chapter 5 . 4/7/2013
Very nice wrap up! :) I definitely like how you showed how dangerous nature can be to them; its an interesting concept that not many writers explore. I love your work! I can't wait to read more from you. :)
zrexheartz chapter 4 . 4/6/2013
Wow I'm totally bringing a ninja with me if that ever happens to me lol
Teddy chapter 4 . 4/3/2013
So glad you didn't abandon this completely. Can't wait for the next chapter! -
Onlymehere chapter 4 . 4/2/2013
I really like this one! I love all of your fics, but this one shows the natural dangers the turtles face every winter and that the Foot Clan, Bishop, or Aliens aren't the only thing capable of taking them down. :) Can't wait for an update!
Meowing girl chapter 3 . 3/19/2013
Continue please ! I want to know what happen next ? and why is casey not calling the other ? Update plizz ! :3
Automail-gHost chapter 3 . 2/1/2013
Mooooooorrrrreeeee! I needs a update of the awesomeness! XD
BubblyShell22 chapter 3 . 1/10/2013
Well, at least Casey found him. But I don't like the sound of him not being out of the woods yet. That doesn't sound very promising. Nicely done on this. I'll be eagerly awaiting an update.

The Bubbly One,