Reviews for Love is Blind
Lorii-chan chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
well the part about sesshoumaru transforming back in a heart beat didn't really startled me..infact i was expecting or simply i have a feeling that he's starting go see t right from the time when he started to have those strange mood swings from the sad howling..and i also had a nagging thought of him not wanting to transform back because he thouht that kagome will leave him after knowing he no longer need her aid..actually the words you used also gave you out..like the part when you elaborate him to be looking at naraku or pointedly looking at someone or something which means he isnt that much blind because when kagome first saw him at the first time at the clearing he can't look straight at her right?
well this is such a great story and i like it just the way it is also with your good writing skills..the words about sesshoumaru looking straight at naraku or someone isn't really bothersome..it's a good way to help solve the puzzle really...
sorry for the long comment but this is a good strory and you're an awesome writter..i can give you that much
The Alternative Source chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Absolutely loved this change in events! Everything flowed perfectly and I loved how you kept him in his puppy dog form the entire way! Good job dear!
munford chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
I love it sweet as run and you had jiniji I love it
Psyka chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Wow awesome story loved it
Montara chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
He kept his feeling very, very hidden, I couldn't tell when or if he started having feelings for her. I'm sure Kagome never expected his confession :D But I'm really glad he was brave enough to show her his feelings :)))

I loved reading your story. I was afraid you'll end this story with one of them dead or separated by the well, or something like that. So I was very happy with the ending :D Thank you!
Hinata245 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
I was going through my Favorite Authors List today and remembered how much I like your writing style. You never disappoint. :)
New Moon Promise chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Love It! Absolutely Love It! Please write a sequel! I want to see what happens next! Please!
mountainflower chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
It was a really good story, great job.
FireIce Kitsune Kayla chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT? DO SESSHOMARU AND Kagome BECOME MATES AND HAVE KIDS?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Loved your story. Will you continue?
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
This was good, keep it coming, Happy New Year!
Person Of A Strange Origin chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
This is fantastic! I absolutely love it! I wish there was more! I really, really do. It was a very fulfilling and full story but it makes me sad that there's no more for me to read (sad face). Once again, this was amazing!
Kidnapped by a Demon chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Well I loved it and hope u make more
Esha Napoleon chapter 1 . 12/31/2012