Reviews for I Hope You Dance
swan and phoenix chapter 1 . 4/16
a very very nice fanfiction. i liked it a lot. more so because i can relate to bella's behaviour with my very own and dream of a man with a beautiful inside and also outside like edward.
lemonbutt chapter 1 . 4/16
I loved this! Amazing!
nidszala chapter 1 . 4/16
Its really beautiful story.
I loved it.
Cina's chapter 1 . 4/1
Loved it
hippogriff-tamer chapter 1 . 3/11
This was such a sweet story and its great that so much was raised for research...thanks for sharing it!
kadronya chapter 1 . 1/26
I love this OS! Thanks!
Ruhhkirstyn chapter 1 . 1/23
I'm so sorry for ur lost. But she's with God, this is better then suffer.
I loved this story, amazing and pretty. Edward is a romantic guy, and I just love him :3 Bella is a amazing girl, and i love her too.
Congratulations for this story.
Xx
cristymv chapter 1 . 1/20
I really love the story. It was amazing and invigorating
Knit Bit chapter 1 . 1/3
Thank you for this wonderful story. So well written. Your words were beautiful.

Knit
crosunshine chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
How could I miss this OS in the compilation? jesus... I will have to look again trough the stories...

what can I say other than great great OS!
Ailee H chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
I loved this. Sweet and lovely. I love how supportive Edward, Alice and Tanya are. And I'm glad they all got their happy ending. I immensely loved and enjoyed the barrette idea. It's the little things, really. Thank you so much for sharing this!
writtenbyabdex chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
I almost didn't read this one thinking I had read it before.. glad I took the time to make sure, because I had not... Lovely warm o/s.. definitely worth the read. Thank you so much for sharing.
Emmaline3 chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Lovely love story...
twicrazreader chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Best O/S I ever read!
Marie
Twicrazreader
tsm0836 chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
You have a special way of telling the story if love. Letting it gently unfold. Thank you this was beautiful.