Reviews for Draco Malfoy: Troublemaker
MoonElf chapter 9 . 1/5
Why did you stop? Please Update?
love the ending, I cant wait to see what he looks like, I like the Drarry! Is Dumbly bad? plz Update soon
Allen Poe chapter 9 . 12/24/2013
Please make more chapters soon! You are making a masterpeace of a story!
angelazzarello94 chapter 9 . 12/22/2013
This is an awesome story, but could u please write more as soon as u are done with winter break.
Fire Nina chapter 9 . 12/21/2013
Aw it's cute, but I have to wonder what happened to Draco at the ending.
ellie111lee chapter 8 . 12/6/2013
It wasn't a terrible ending! I really like this story :)
gleeluvers48Pinn chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Is harry going to be just like his and draco like harry's dad and have his own group !
Chrwythyn1971 chapter 7 . 9/6/2013
I am enjoying your story, I hope you keep writing. Looking forward to the next update.
Chrwythyn xx
RebeliousOne chapter 7 . 7/31/2013
YES! I am so glad that Harry is a Slytherin. In that house and with Draco helping his self esteem, he will actually value his life. He obviously thought everyone's lives were worth more than his in canon. One day he might be a hero, but he should not do things that he is not trained for IMO.

Will Dumbles actually look into Harry's home situation? Many are snakes since they had to be cunning to survive abuse. Will Dumbles be well meaning, but misguided or ruthless in this fic?

Since Sev is going to talk with Draco, will he get that Harry is a pampered spoiled prince out of Sev's head. Harry could use many potions to reverse the damage from abuse. Hopefully he will do so.

Will Harry be taken to St. Mungo's? They can fix him up and with a healer saying that he is abused, he would be away from the Dursleys for good. There must be somewhere he can go for the summer. Another country perhaps?

Hopefully, Harry proves himself on his own merit with his fellow snakes. Since he learns spells quickly and is powerful, I can see him gaining their respect.

Some may want to turn him dark as well. After all, he IS powerful and has the confidence that he was missing in canon so that would make sense. I think if he showed his power in canon, the dark side would have tried to convert him. They saw his continued survival on amazing luck, nothing more.

I hope you update this soon. It has become one of my favs. :)
RebeliousOne chapter 6 . 7/31/2013
Aww Draco is so sweet. It is about time that someone helps Harry out with the Dursleys. Even next summer, Harry can call for an elf to feed and protect him. Hopefully, Harry will be mentally recovered by that time.

Also, will a healer check Harry and reverse the damage that the Dursleys did? I hope he gets his eyes fixed. As much as Draco likes them, he should see more of them. *winks*

It is also great that Harry will know some magic before school. Not only that, he does not have a confidence problem about him being powerful or not. I am sure he will do much better in school then he did in canon.

Will Draco talk to Snape and have him at least be neutral to Harry. Perhaps it would be best if they tell them the truth since Sev would be able to keep any help given to Harry from Dumbles.
Diddleymaz chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
Today 31/07 was my late Mother in laws birthday, never connected it to Harry Potter before.
Goshikku Hime wa Yami-san chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! XD! Now that that's done, AWWWW, THE FEEEEEEELS! Go Harry, getting into Slytherin, the house of my heart! (Well, Slytherin and Ravenclaw xD!)! Continue sooooon, pleasssse! XD! Can't WAIT for Parseltongue!
Diddleymaz chapter 6 . 7/22/2013
Glad your back
Goshikku Hime wa Yami-san chapter 6 . 7/19/2013
ADORABLE! NEVER TOO EARLY FO' DA DRARRY FEELS MAH SISTAH! *holds up peace sign* xDDDDD! So... HARRY'S GONNA BE IN SLYTHERIN, NE? RIGHT!? 'CUZ, MEMBER, HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE IN THAT HOUSE, BUT THEN HAD A BAD IMPRESSION WITH DRACO, AND BEFRIENDED HERMOINE AND RON, SO HARRY ORDERED THE HAT TO PUT HIM IN GRYFFANDOR, BUT MAYBE NOW THAT DRACO AND HARRY ARE TOGETHER, HARRY'LL BE IN SLYTHERIN, PLEAAAAASSSEEEEEEE!? xD! as for the friendships i cant WAIT to see whether or not Harry still befriends the same people, or some different people from Slytherin (SLYTHERIN FTW! xD) or even some new people entirely! so, yeah, plzplzplzplzplzplzplpzplzplzplzplzpzlpzlpzlplzplzp lzplz continue soooooooooon!
Diddleymaz chapter 5 . 5/19/2013