Reviews for New Year's Kiss
Ramendobe chapter 2 . 4/6
myah I loved it! :D
TheMasterSaxon chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
U should make a story on if Minion let the news slip to Megamind, that would be awesome! )
shadewatcher chapter 2 . 11/18/2013
Bwahahahahhahahaaaa! OMG that is awesome. XD
TheMasterSaxon chapter 2 . 8/15/2013
I love reading your stories!But this one is my favorite.
kusami32 chapter 2 . 6/20/2013
Hey i love this story i read it over and over again. Thank you for writing it 3
Guest chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
No offence but it wasnt that good
potosw chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
That was so well written, funny, and awesome. I am so going to favorite this. xD
JGgirl chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
Great story and I loved the alternate ending
Arya Celebrimor chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
Well, I truly enjoyed this one! I wish you could write some more of this story, but if you decide to keep this as one shot, let me tell you, it's a good one! Thanx for writting it!
BookWormGirl93 chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
Really good but there could have been more kissing. XD
Kusami32 chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
I loved the last three lines lol rofl. I loved the extended ending.
missylynn99 chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
Soooooo funny! I just about peed my pants when I found out she was faking drunk.
BadIdeaGenius chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
First off, you are a genius for comming up with this, it's really good, I love the twist that the alternate ending provided, because I totally didn't expect it, it was a pleasant surprise. :) awesome one-shot you've written here, (althought this has the potential to become a multi-chartered fic, will Megamind ever find out the truth?and if so, what will happen?)
But it's also a pretty good stand alone story. Anyways I loved it.
Katieghost chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
Yeah, I can totally imagine that if she were really drunk, she would have dragged Megs out of there and just gone wild! xD This was a lot of fun to read! I hope there will be other one-shots like it! ;)
Kiarachu chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
That was very cute...I liked the reference for the romantic song (Loving You) even if you didn't mentioned it, and I liked Roxanne spilling the truth...and Minion's face at the end...I could imagine XD