Reviews for Welcome to a New Eternal Dream
YazzyFic chapter 1 . 5/22
Uuugh, I shed a tear at the end there. I really liked it! Well written, and quiet. Almost melancholy.
Sakihinata chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
wow, he's got his work cut for him with this one... good luck Harry!
MagicalEspionage chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Awwwwwwww, this was cute in a twistedish kind of way
MeinNameIstHase chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Intriguing idea and nice execution. And you gave me so nice images of scenarios with magic appearing out of nowhere around Harry. And of Harry trying to explain that mystery away. Must Voldemort stay close to Harry?
TARDISbluu chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Nice. :)

There's got to be something wrong with me that this is nearly my OTP. O_o
Haruhi Lawiet chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
When I finished to read this fic, the strange feeling of cuteness was revolving in my stomach. Few fics made me do that, and even less with so, I doon't know, effect?...I really felt more refreshed and cheerful after reading it, I liked it a lot. Tom and Harry interactions was great.
Tsuki107 chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Brilliant :D
1sunfun chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Ghostmelody chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Quantumphysica chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
That was so sweet! I loved it. Dear Tom... He really deserved something like that.
My Solitude chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
This is quite an interesting story. I really enjoyed reading it. xD
FraggleGaggles chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Very cute
Heart of a Slytherin chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Beautiful one-shot, though I'm sure your readers would not object to a sequel! *hint hint*
Tommy14 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Lovely. This sounds like something both Harry and Voldemort would do. I would love to read more of this story and see a glimpse of their future lives.
slurpee127 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Would you pretty please write a sequel to this? It was fantastic and has great potential to be continued. Have a very merry day.