Reviews for Bitterly Yours
Coolfire30 chapter 7 . 10/13
I crie...wow...I have no words...sequel?
Coolfire30 chapter 3 . 10/11
wait no it wasn't but still this is amazing
Coolfire30 chapter 2 . 10/11
...it's still only the first chapter...holy shit...
Allamanda chapter 7 . 8/18
I totally enjoyed this story and all your other works I have read. keep up the good work!
AeriKuroba chapter 7 . 8/4
This story is amazing! It's well written and I, who has great adoration towards SessxKag, ofcourse absolutely love it! You know, before knowing the gender of their child, I'm wishing it to be a girl whose looks are the same with Sessho but with blue eyes and viola, it came true. I'm so happyyy! Sequel please! A story about their children growing up will be great. I wanted to see their baby girl fully grown, attracting a lot of males with her beauty, intelligence and personality along the way and with her papa, brothers and uncle who will all become overly protective. Hahaha. Thank you for making this story, author-san. Hope to read more from you soon!
romance is my thing chapter 7 . 6/21
Oh my goodness I absolutely love love love this story! It's got great character portrayal, good pacing, and one heck of love interest 3. This story is totally one of my favorite reads! Keep up the good work!
~Romance
Love this fic. I'm glad Sesshoumaru got his happily ever after. The thought that he was in such a loveless relationship and circumstances was heartbreaking.
G2g chapter 7 . 1/16
Very well written. It captured me so completely that I stayed up into the early morning hours reading. The emotions the characters portrayed were very powerful. Simply stunning.
Switchlolly007 chapter 7 . 1/15
I love it :)
kanna35 chapter 1 . 11/9/2016
are you up to do a story about kagome and inuyasha father ?
NyxxNoxx chapter 7 . 10/28/2016
dizzydani666 chapter 6 . 8/22/2016
wondrful
Yujiro101 chapter 7 . 5/5/2016
absolutely fantastic 3
I love the ending so much, I wished there was more or at least a sequel..."every day lives of the family"
BlackMagicRose7 chapter 7 . 4/23/2016
I loved this story, I'm glad I got to reread it. I can't wait to read more of your writing soon.