Reviews for Bitterly Yours
RurouniGemini83 chapter 7 . 3/8
I have fallen in love with this well-written story, and am so glad I had faved it into my account before I got locked out of it! (my account had been Gemini14, in case you were wondering...)

I've been wondering, if there is any artwork showing Ginkoutaishii or his sister Yuzuki? (or if you've written anything more in this story-line?)
glayce Alves da Silva chapter 7 . 2/12
Oi eu sou uma leitora brasileira e gostei muito da sua história Parabéns
demon5451 chapter 7 . 11/15/2014
I had a good time reading it wish there was more to it.
demon5451 chapter 4 . 11/15/2014
Best story I've read yet wish I could enter that world permanently as it seem's perfect for me as I'd be a male dog demon who kept to his wife only.
eurielle chapter 7 . 11/5/2014
I most appreciated this story of yours, fellow writer and reader. Thank you for blessing us with your talents.
Wudelfin chapter 7 . 8/15/2014
That was just fantastic!
Adonna2424 chapter 7 . 7/12/2014
I'm on a roll, reading through all your stories, and I'm in love with this one. Everything they feel is something I felt years ago with a lover and it really brought up a lot of emotions again. I hope I can feel again that which you captured and composed so easily and masterfully in just seven chapters. I'm a fan for life and thank you again. :)
miranda chapter 7 . 7/8/2014
this story was amazing! i love it i hope there is a continuation in another story it would be halarious if it was about how yuzuki had sutiors and all 4 males trying to protect her from them lol (:
Otaku Mama1 chapter 7 . 6/14/2014
Lovely story, I really enjoy your writing so very much. Thanks.
Aki WildQueen chapter 7 . 5/31/2014
This was a beautiful work of art; crafted expertly in accordance to characters' personalities. I enjoyed every moment of reading it. Thank you so much for this story.

-Aki
Jen chapter 7 . 5/6/2014
One of the sweetest Sess/Kag stories I read so far! Great work! Thanks for sharing!
hiya168 chapter 7 . 3/25/2014
You don't know how many times I've read this story. I don't even know how many times I've read this lol. This story is just so well written and I love it. The ending always gets to me :') Yuzuki just sounds so adorable and everything! Babies are just so cute haha. But Sesshoumaru finally gets the happiness he deserves and it is beyond even what he thought it would be. It's just so beautiful :)
munford chapter 7 . 2/28/2014
I love it good job.
VaL chapter 7 . 1/28/2014
I liked your story (very much)ThANk yOu!*
Michelle chapter 7 . 1/20/2014
Thank you for taking the time to write such a beautiful story. I really enjoyed reading it and look forward to reading more of your work.