Reviews for Bitterly Yours
gr8 ending
dizzydani666 chapter 6 . 8/22
Yujiro101 chapter 7 . 5/5
absolutely fantastic 3
I love the ending so much, I wished there was more or at least a sequel..."every day lives of the family"
BlackMagicRose7 chapter 7 . 4/23
I loved this story, I'm glad I got to reread it. I can't wait to read more of your writing soon.
A.S.-sama chapter 7 . 1/29
Awesome! ;]
BuffyMiko chapter 7 . 10/23/2015
Darknessdawns chapter 7 . 10/9/2015
Wow, this story was so much more than I hoped for. You definitely have a gift for writing, especially Sess/Kag stories. I'm really looking forward to working my way through your works. So far they have all be wonderful.
Hollow-Sword chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
Very well written and executed story, I came across it accidently but now I m glad. Pls keep writing
Kazuhe chapter 7 . 8/16/2015
It's a very good story. The firt of that type that I read.
Thank's for the good moment i had reading it
Unseen Watcher chapter 7 . 7/24/2015
Thank you SO much for making her full youkai. May they have many such pups and their land and allies be protected and flourish in the years to come.
RurouniGemini83 chapter 7 . 3/8/2015
I have fallen in love with this well-written story, and am so glad I had faved it into my account before I got locked out of it! (my account had been Gemini14, in case you were wondering...)

I've been wondering, if there is any artwork showing Ginkoutaishii or his sister Yuzuki? (or if you've written anything more in this story-line?)
glayce Alves da Silva chapter 7 . 2/12/2015
Oi eu sou uma leitora brasileira e gostei muito da sua história Parabéns
demon5451 chapter 7 . 11/15/2014
I had a good time reading it wish there was more to it.
demon5451 chapter 4 . 11/15/2014
Best story I've read yet wish I could enter that world permanently as it seem's perfect for me as I'd be a male dog demon who kept to his wife only.
eurielle chapter 7 . 11/5/2014
I most appreciated this story of yours, fellow writer and reader. Thank you for blessing us with your talents.