Reviews for Mrs What?
lateVMlover chapter 10 . 11/27
Love this story. Look forward to more!
Lydia-Hood chapter 1 . 11/23
So I happened to notice this story on due to its latest update and while it could have interested me, I'll have to pass, because while I would have loved to read about Xander / River, I think they'd work well together, the notion of Willow / Jayne make no sense at all to me, he is a braindead brute mostly, two things Willow wouldn't have been able to deal with. Now if it had been Faith / Jayne, now I could have absolutely seen it, it would have made sense, but Willow / Jayne isn't something I can fathom.

I could have seen Willow / Wash, Wash has a pretty similiar character to early Xander, or Willow / Mal, Mal got a character along the line of later Xander, or else Willow / Simon, both of them are intellectuals so they fit together, Willow / Kaylee would have worked too because Kaylee reminds me to some level of Tara, sweet down to earth sort of girl, if albeit more sociable than Tara is, but out of all the members of the crew, Jayne is the one I can absolutely not see with Willow.
NarutosBrat chapter 9 . 9/30
Now that was an interesting twist with Twilight.
Miconis chapter 9 . 6/29
Pretty wild story and definitely not a cross-over I ever imagined happening seeing as they're 500 years apart. So we have Vampires in the black, where is the current Vampire Slayer? And the blue men being robots is an option I've considered but never strongly
God of Vampires aka Alucard chapter 9 . 3/16
Great story. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
bigfan22 chapter 9 . 12/21/2015
Another well written and entertaining story, Chunk. I'm a little confused as to how everyone got into the future, and I hope you explain that sometime soon. Your interaction between Willow, Xander and the crew was almost damn perfect, and I think you did a fantastic job of keeping everyone in character. As with all of your stories...this fic was an absolute blast to read, and I def look forward to seeing what happens next. Great job and I hope we get another update soon.
Dymian chapter 9 . 8/1/2015
Ummm...Kinda lost, what's going on?
Mordare chapter 9 . 7/16/2015
Love this one and hope you decide to write more.
beserkerbeast chapter 9 . 7/2/2015
love the story so far
love to see more
BB
lateVMlover chapter 9 . 6/1/2015
FUn story. I hope you finish it.
darck ben chapter 9 . 3/30/2015
great chapter really cool
Shenandoah76209 chapter 9 . 3/29/2015
Yay! Spike goodness! And Buffy... Much likey here. Spike and Buffy are of the good.
VizeerLord chapter 9 . 3/29/2015

Please
Bluesnowman chapter 8 . 3/7/2015
aweome story
Shashenka chapter 8 . 11/4/2014
Love the story just read the whole thing in one sitting its great!