Reviews for Mrs What?
Maxtaf chapter 10 . 2/21
This is easily the best Buffy/Firefly crossover I have ever seen. Good reasons for being there, good interactions, love the Xander/River ship. Not too sure of Willow/Jane, as I've never really seen many redeeming qualities to the man, but meh, if you write him with redeeming qualities, he has redeeming qualities. Of course, Willow has always had a broken ethical barometer, and Jane IS the kind of guy that wouldn't have a problem with turning her over his knee when she needed it...
I am looking forward to reading more of this gem. Thanks for writing, and for sharing with us.
Maxtaf
lateVMlover chapter 10 . 11/27/2016
Love this story. Look forward to more!
Lydia-Hood chapter 1 . 11/23/2016
So I happened to notice this story on due to its latest update and while it could have interested me, I'll have to pass, because while I would have loved to read about Xander / River, I think they'd work well together, the notion of Willow / Jayne make no sense at all to me, he is a braindead brute mostly, two things Willow wouldn't have been able to deal with. Now if it had been Faith / Jayne, now I could have absolutely seen it, it would have made sense, but Willow / Jayne isn't something I can fathom.

I could have seen Willow / Wash, Wash has a pretty similiar character to early Xander, or Willow / Mal, Mal got a character along the line of later Xander, or else Willow / Simon, both of them are intellectuals so they fit together, Willow / Kaylee would have worked too because Kaylee reminds me to some level of Tara, sweet down to earth sort of girl, if albeit more sociable than Tara is, but out of all the members of the crew, Jayne is the one I can absolutely not see with Willow.
NarutosBrat chapter 9 . 9/30/2016
Now that was an interesting twist with Twilight.
Miconis chapter 9 . 6/29/2016
Pretty wild story and definitely not a cross-over I ever imagined happening seeing as they're 500 years apart. So we have Vampires in the black, where is the current Vampire Slayer? And the blue men being robots is an option I've considered but never strongly
God of Vampires aka Alucard chapter 9 . 3/16/2016
Great story. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
bigfan22 chapter 9 . 12/21/2015
Another well written and entertaining story, Chunk. I'm a little confused as to how everyone got into the future, and I hope you explain that sometime soon. Your interaction between Willow, Xander and the crew was almost damn perfect, and I think you did a fantastic job of keeping everyone in character. As with all of your stories...this fic was an absolute blast to read, and I def look forward to seeing what happens next. Great job and I hope we get another update soon.
Dymian chapter 9 . 8/1/2015
Ummm...Kinda lost, what's going on?
Mordare chapter 9 . 7/16/2015
Love this one and hope you decide to write more.
beserkerbeast chapter 9 . 7/2/2015
love the story so far
love to see more
BB
lateVMlover chapter 9 . 6/1/2015
FUn story. I hope you finish it.
darck ben chapter 9 . 3/30/2015
great chapter really cool
Shenandoah76209 chapter 9 . 3/29/2015
Yay! Spike goodness! And Buffy... Much likey here. Spike and Buffy are of the good.
VizeerLord chapter 9 . 3/29/2015