Reviews for Secret Santa 2012
mychakk chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
this was hot, and... I mean not only the ending but booth aggressive attitude at the beginning too... *hides*

I find Bren kissing other guy while being with Booth OOC, but the explanation plus her drunken state might be plausible enough for that behavior from her. Otherwise this was perfect. Like i said i find Booth's anger justified and maybe a bit too much sexy ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Amazing writing.
timesquaretang chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Wowza! :D
BnB447 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
The scenario is highly unlikely but I enjoyed this. You write fantastic. Brennan was very very OOC but Booth, no, I can actually see that. He is a possessive guy, his father made him that way in a sense. He would never hurt Brennan, ever! But he does have a dark side. Like I said, I quite enjoyed this story. Maybe you could rename it "I'm not my father." :)
jsboneslover chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Great story to start the new year! I would think that B&B would have quite a bit of make-up sex!
boothaddict77 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I'm a little confused cause I don't see Brennan kissing someone else. Might happen that someone else kisses her and a drunk Booth misunderstands. I think you should change that to avoid a similar reaction from other readers. We tend to be less forgiving of gaps in idealistic perfection carried over from reality in the alternate universe of fanfic. :)
Just a thought. Quite liked it otherwise. Jealous Booth is great.
Biba79 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Jealous!Booth is the best. That was great. And they are right, make up sex is amazing. lol

Thanks again. ;)
mendenbar chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
From horrible to marvelous! Thank you Robert Modean for suggesting this.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
wow... " fans self"! happy new year
musicnlyrics chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D