Reviews for We'll All Be Dancing Yet
SighingWinter chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
This is very well written and I truly enjoyed your mixture of poetry and prose!
Late Owl Rambles chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Personally, I've always seen Benvolio as more of a politician. And he'll always be the youngest to me. No discussion. Loved how you wrote the other two though :D
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Can I just say how much I love your writing style? I've been reading your pieces all afternoon, and I just love the way you set it all up. Gorgeous.
ladybug114 chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
wow this was super impressive! I loved it!
CertafiedGeek chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
This is really good. You seem to have a pretty good handle on all of the characters (I disagree with your characterization of Benvolio; he seemed like more of the loyal but kind of dumb type to me, but your interpretation is perfectly valid), and you have a very compelling and polished writing style, which is rare as hell on . Keep writing; you've got the gift.
Rufus Butterworth chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
This is amazing. I love it. Great work.
Jgirl53 chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Well, that was positively wonderful. I'm completely serious here. Greatly written, and I love the Queen Mab reference at the end. Add to favorites indeed.
new dawn rising chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
I thought both of the Romeo and Juliet fics were good.
Wolf skater chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Lol nice, so that's how it happened. Hehehe perfect I'm liking Mercutio more and more with each fic you do.
TheBlueFoxtrot A Samba chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
So they would. That line was like an axe hanging over one's neck. A very good reminder that EVERYBODY IS GONNA DIE!
But that was sweet, with the boys. I love how tight they are and diverse. I got such a clear picture of them in my mind. I love bromance fics and this one. Nice.
Oddly enough, the descriptions reminded me a little bit of the batclan.