Reviews for I'll Always Remember
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
MORE MORE please
Chikai Tenshi chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
love it. so hard to find ami/zoi fics out there, but even if there a million of them, this one would have a special place on my list. simple, but effective. good work :D
Puss chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
So cute! Very well done! *squee*
Shinigami chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
*blinks* The stalker was Zoisite all along? *muses* Somehow it explains quite a lot! O.O Did this take place after 1st season? Cuz Usagi seems to know awful lot of stuff...And I could have sworn that Mina's the Senshi of love!
Mercury Guardian chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
wow I really liked this. At first I thought what the heck? The stalker is a woman? I thought I'd somehow mistakingly ended up in an Ami/Mako fic. Not that I'm against yuri I just like Ami with Zoi best of all.

In fact I thought it was almost hilarious when the girl turned out to be a guy and it was just so kawaii in the end.

GM
Jasque chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
Oh I absolutely adore this story! I waould like your premission to post this story on my site. Anyway I am adding this to my favorite story. Hmm I wonder why there are so few reviews received. Anyway great work!
K. Wyse chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
I absolutely adored this story. I'm surprised that it's not on my Favourites List. Well, it is now! _ Keep writing. -Wyse
Axia Hayden chapter 1 . 8/1/2002
Aw...this is such a good story. _ Goshiness..we need more ami stories! LoLz..hm...maybe I should write one. But NE * HOO..i really like your story. It's very detailed, elaborate, and most of all, it's got me HOOKED! Keep it up! ;;

-UsagiSmores
blue chapter 1 . 8/1/2002
It was wonderful. I love it!