Reviews for Cold Outside
Aaaah! So beautiful!
QuentinTNT chapter 2 . 6/24/2016
Like it great
DG and Reed chapter 3 . 6/15/2016
This is very good, and I really like how you ended it. Tooth was freaking out because she wouldn't be able to get back to work, but sly Jack says he can't control the blizzard...haha. And I like how you stated his feelings from the RainbowSnowcone moments in the movie. Thanks for writing this.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/26/2016
OMG! (Oh my guardians) This is SOOOOOOO cute! :3
AngelaLove072101 chapter 3 . 2/10/2016
This was so AWESOME! I LOVED IT! SO CUTE! Keep up the great work!
AngelaLove072101 chapter 2 . 2/10/2016
Oh, you sue are naughty Jack Frost! Cx
AngelaLove072101 chapter 1 . 2/10/2016
So far so good! Cx Great writing and I haven't read anything out of character and I LOVE it! I love them so much! Cx On to the next chappie!
Mystic Fairy Tame chapter 3 . 12/17/2015
I heard the song on the radio
The Unnamed Avatar chapter 3 . 7/5/2015
THIS IS ADORABLE! I can just imagine what kind of storm would happen if they were to continue! But that's adorable that he wanted to keep her there, but immediately stopped it when he saw her distress! I can't wait to read more of your stories!
Moondaughtergirl chapter 3 . 4/17/2015
Wow. That was such a beautiful story! So cute and lovely and you described their personalities perfectly! Thats exactly what I wanted to hear about them after watching the movie )
Such a sweet couple and with your really good english and writing style, that was just wonderful.
Mystic Tame chapter 3 . 4/9/2015
I have an account. Just to lazy to log in for the third time today. Anyway great story and haha
0kiJ9jio80i9j9 chapter 3 . 3/5/2015
I loved this! The entirety of this thing was so cute and beautifully written, and I especially love the way the blizzard outside reacted with Jack's emotions with Tooth. Best three-chapter Rainbow Snowcone fic I've read _
MiniSquatch chapter 2 . 10/4/2014
A. Yay! Hockey! Yay Canada! (Although why Tooth would be interested in that is beyond me...yeah they might lose teeth, but those would be adult teeth...unless it was kids playing...which makes more sense anyways)

B. Jack you freaking sly dog, you. Just casually summoning blizzards for the ladies...tsk tsk.
Lilly The Omega Wolf chapter 3 . 6/4/2014
Squee! SOO Cute! So warm and bubbly. These two had great interactions throughout the short story. It would have been funny for Bunny to find them kissing.

I'm left wanting more though. This was just so good :)
frozenfan1234 chapter 3 . 4/29/2014
Ahhhh! Cutest threeshot Ive read today!