Reviews for rare musical moments on the USS Enterprise
JonNebula chapter 68 . 6/24/2013
I really love this. It just made me laugh so much. Really awesome.
Summer of '69 chapter 47 . 4/12/2013
I totally call dibs on McCoy, Kirk and Spock singing the friends song. Also, Kirk will never follow rules because they the he does that is the day he can meet his dad.
Trekkie2 chapter 60 . 3/23/2013
Wow! Spock calling a woman a slut? You don't really know this character do you. I have to say that I'm lost as a reader too. The sentences run into each other. A period or comma would be beneficial.
Ms. Britain chapter 59 . 3/17/2013
That is Spock's song
Ms. Britain chapter 58 . 3/17/2013
Lovely shade of olive; just can picture it!
Ms. Britain chapter 57 . 3/10/2013
I love the idea of Spock Prime looking at his alternate self; love how you had more storyline in there girl! I like the songs, don't get me wrong, but its nice to have some background for character building!
Ms. Britain chapter 55 . 3/10/2013
OH that was the best chapter ever...I literally am tearing up!
Ms. Britain chapter 53 . 3/8/2013
Wow...Party Enterprise, huh? I liked it! Oh, and thanks for your Home chapter; it inspired me to do a vid collab with it featuring Spock and Bones!
Ms. Britain chapter 52 . 3/5/2013
The feels; I want to do a vid to the now!
Ms. Britain chapter 51 . 3/1/2013
I like it; girl power!
Mercy Rule chapter 34 . 2/24/2013
Your story's synopsis had me hopeful that it might be something fun to read, but I have to say that you completely lost me as a reader. A lot of that is because you chapters are comprised of nothing BUT song lyrics (the latter of which are not allowed per the site's terms of service, by the way). Without something to tell me WHY you chose the lyrics within the chapter, I find this rather dull, boring and uninspired. It makes all your characters seem very OOC and doesn't give me any reason to read further. You also seem like you're rushing to put out chapters. Quality is much more important than quantity, and this seems like it's all about the chapter count. And that's kind of a shame, because it could be really cute as well as being very well done.
Ms. Britain chapter 50 . 2/24/2013
I absolutely adore this song with these two; yay 50 chapters! Way to go!
Flareup4Ratchet chapter 49 . 2/23/2013
Very interesting... *giggles* McCoy family Hoedown...
Ms. Britain chapter 48 . 2/22/2013
I love this song and Spock; they were meant for each other
Flareup4Ratchet chapter 47 . 2/21/2013
*giggles* Great song! Great choice of characters for the song! Love the mentioning of Captain Picard!