Reviews for 9 The Savior Returns
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
celestial rainstorm, there's a fan fiction called ''my destiny'' and it was inspired by one of your stories.
9 fan chapter 30 . 12/1/2014
You should really be the next Animated movie director for 9 part 2. I like how you did the fan fiction, it is beautifully written and creative. And I am very grateful that you made everyone alive again! I would like to say... LET GOD BE WITH YOU :')
9 fan chapter 30 . 12/1/2014
Celestial rainstorm I think your the best storyteller in the whole world! Keep up with the good work my friend! AND GOD BE WITH YOU!
Guest chapter 30 . 8/15/2014
I'M CRYING! :)
DarkSummerBrightWinter92 chapter 30 . 8/10/2014
This story has given me a lot of emotions! First, I was like "YAY, They're not dead anymore", then I was like "THE MACHINE's STILL ALIVE!?", and then I was like, "Don't kill the main character!", and I was given a big relief towards the final chapter. You've made me mad, sad, happy, and excited…that's what a true writer does to it's readers. I just wish I could write like you though cause your writing is magnificent! ;D Anyway, I've loved the story and it took me a day to finish, keep up the amazing work!
Guest chapter 16 . 8/10/2014
I'm happy and crying of joy
Guest chapter 4 . 8/2/2014
that was really touching :)
Cacaca chapter 27 . 7/27/2014
This fanfic is so bloody amazing
Artsywriter1992 chapter 30 . 7/11/2014
Celestial-Rainstorm,

I'm known as DarkragGirl on DA and I have mention that I love your 9 fanfic but I really haven't gone into details as to why.

I think what intrigued me to this fic is how this story was played out. I really like how in the beginning 9 reconnects with the others and goes and tries to bring them back. Other fanfic writers already use this idea in their stories, but in this one, the way you written it and describe it is so believable that I could really see that happening. Even the events after they were all brought back is really dramatic in a very epic way.

Another thing that is good in this fanfic is something that movie itself failed to do: character development. Don't me wrong I love 9, but I'll will be honest it does have its flaws like character development, the characters are interesting but some of them were not given enough screen time and I can tell you put alot of effort into that topic. And of course the battles with the machines are awesome! Even the new ones are really interesting, I really like that you written new machines rather than written new ragdolls.

And...that's pretty much it, I mean it's a strong simply story of 9 bringing his friends back and trying to give his family a better future while fighting the machines once again. And that's why I said this is like watching the actual sequel because that's how strong it is. Usually in fanfiction there's stories where villains would try to redeem themselves and do the right thing and some I read are good. But in here, in your story, it's the HERO that wants to redeem himself from his past mistakes and protect his family and this helps 9 to not only to become a better leader but a mature man. It's a really unique idea that I don't really read that often.

In my honest opinion I think you should share this with Shane Acker, not to persuade him to make a sequel, but to show how much 9 has inspired you. I have read so many good 9 stories in the past such as Soul Seekers, 9 Genesis and 9U but your story 9: The Savior Returns really takes the cake. I'm so happy that you finally finish it. Its people like you that inspired me and others to keeping moving forward to become better writers on fanfic or on our own ideas. I can't wait to see your next stories from other fandoms.

Good luck, my friend ;)
DestinyWing chapter 30 . 7/8/2014
Yay! It's finished. I almost hug my laptop because of it.
Freida Right chapter 30 . 5/27/2014
LOL, thank goodness! I was going to PM and bug you about that this afternoon, as it happens. XD Art theft, huh? Do I have to come over there with a wiffle ball bat?
Jgal chapter 2 . 4/9/2014
(Shivers) ooo this is getting spooky
Jgal chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Aww poor 9! So riddled with guilt.
Rainbow Platypus chapter 29 . 4/2/2014
This is so cute. Ny inner white girl is taking over. Can I even? No. No I cannot even.
Rainbow Platypus chapter 28 . 4/2/2014
Aw.

9 and 7 sittin' in a tree, f-u-c-k-i-n-g makin' dem stitchpunk bebes.

I mean wat.