Reviews for Prelude
Guet chapter 1 . 7/20
Awwww. This was amazing. Your a great writer :)
Stephannie.Carmo chapter 1 . 6/28
Awwww they are do cute. Thanj you for a relly fluffy and wonderful fic
pantherfan97 chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
This... is absolutely phenomenal. Really, you literally blew me away with so much perfection :D This dynamics, their behaviour (let alone how thankful they're for each other), Beck's lovely thoughts about his girl :), the different events on that last evening of 2012... the dance, their karaokie gigs , the kiss... :3 This is truly a masterpiece!
sushi.23 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Oh wow! This is amazing!
TrickstersImp chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
We're happy to inform you that Prelude has been nominated for a Topaz Award, designed to honour the best of the Victorious fandom. You can find the list of nominations and go to nominate other stories you've read at this link:

www-dot-fanfiction-dot-net/ forum/The_Topaz_Awards_2013/108350/
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I love this, I love Bade fluff it's so cute :) You are a great writer and I think you portray the characters very well.
DrizzyJ chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
I Loved it! It was cute!:)
floridakil0s chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
ok so i decided to come read some of your stuff and mad that was SO CUTE
AriRedVelvetBow chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
It was amazing! I loved it!
osnapitzdomi chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
best ever. love it!
debbieee chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
that was so cute! MadisPERFtorious and madisSHAKESPEAREious -adding that to the list
badefinchelforever chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
aw so cute good job! :) happy new year's! 3
Paula Q chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
All the things were well writing, and it was a great bademancer point of view of how should Beck act in the near future. In the end I read a really original bade story, with all the things i wanted to read. I thought it was really great, and I loved it. Great job!
twenty four7bade chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Super cute Mads! There really needs to be a beck&jade show! They're amazing! So versatile! Lol!
sshaw101 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I love it! Nothing like Bade to ring in the New Year. I definitely enjoyed every minute reading this and I'm so happy that they had a great night. I loved their little cute moments and the kiss was amazing.