Reviews for Colors
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 3 . 9/6/2013
haha i really liked the interaction between bb and rae here :) cool job on these; i enjoy the concepts you've toyed with and managed to give then your own flavor too. great job! i'll be crossing my fingers for more in the future!
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
i like the concept you explored, and you did so very well! well thought out and well written, i quite enjoyed this one!
TheHowlingWhiteFox chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
this is so amazing please continue
BartWLewis chapter 3 . 7/5/2013
Still early in the story so I reckin' anything can happen. Cant wait for future chapters to find out what happens next.
Sokka's Fan-Lawyer chapter 3 . 6/27/2013
Overall, I'm liking these oneshots, the first one in particular! That, of the three of them, seemed to have everyone the most incharacter; Raven just tends to be more subtle/frank, which came across well in that one. Not that the other two are bad by any means-I just liked the first one best thus far. Still, I enjoy oneshot collections such as these (I may want to try my hand at one some day-any pointers? I have ideas in progress but still, any advice is appreciated) and I look forward to more! Good work and I'll definitely have to check out Claivoyant some time!

Update soon or I'll . . . SUE YA!
Stella Bella 123 chapter 3 . 6/27/2013
This is a really cute series! Can't wait for the update!
kitsunelullaby chapter 3 . 6/26/2013
thank you so much for updating this was cute :) and I'll be even happier when the next one comes out, sounds like fun
kitsunelullaby chapter 2 . 5/18/2013
i like the idea of multiple one shots here, unfortunately i have no idea's for you. but "the beast" is my favorite episode! thank u for this story :)
TeenTitansRock4Ever chapter 2 . 4/27/2013
nice... they were so in the character. well done.
SoaringCliche chapter 2 . 4/13/2013
Lolo
Nice ending
rintsukiyomi chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
hahah! I loved this!
BluePhoenix15 chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
more! kate like!
really! you are such a good writer. i loved the first one shot soooo much,i dont even know how many times i read it.
Stella Bella 123 chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
Really sweet! I like your work!
purpleraven23 chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
Dude this is just so .. I have no words on how cute and perfect this is. Its fluffy but you dont make the characters ooc. Cant wait till the next one :)
LitUp'Nside chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
This was well-written and done very nicely! Good job i liked it a lot :)!