Reviews for She Dons the Sparkle
Lisa chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
I loved it! Very hot and sweet;)
Please write some more one - shots, they are amazing!
J chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEk sexyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyy i would've liked it more if there were follow-ups too ;) hahaha happy new year to all btw
Rf chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Really sweet
Chairyfan chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Thanks for the new year present! It was great as always!
Cbfa chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
I really liked it and espescially the holiday element! I hope you do more from this time period.
MasochistandNarcissistFan chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
This was so cute! CB as a married couple is just lovely to read about. heh But yeah, glad they talked about last year. Something that would've been addressed. Nice read hun! :)
carlybb chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Thanks for writing the first CB as a married couple on NYE fic! I was afraid no one would! It was very sweet. I liked that they thought about last year a little bit. It must've been a terrible holiday for Chuck last year but at least they're together now. They've come so far! Thanks :)
scarlett2u chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I would like to say that as much as I like the title of this story, it is misnamed. This is a story about getting nekkid. Therefore, she should be doffing her sparkle ;)

I love that this story has both serious and sweet elements-and they are both delicious!

B is crestfallen at C's reminder of their previous year's NYE. I loved her sadness and contrition at the situation. We so needed to see this on the show. Loved your psychology about how her fear led to so many bad decisions made around that time (*coughDanHcough*).

"It's only ever been you." *swoons right on the floor*

I am sad that there is no photo of B's outfit, because I loved the description of it!

Poor S: her bathroon is probably seeing more action than she is.

C carries B upstairsEpically romantic.
In case you didn't notice: I LOVE THIS STORY! *actual written proof submitted*
TriGemini chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
This was great to read. Loved it, a lot!
Jen chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I loved this! Sweet and sexy. I want to read more about Chuck and Blair's lives as a married couple. You write them so well.
Dr.GG chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
A short review to tell you how much I loved this! You were just saying that you didn't have the writing inspiration and you come up with this - WOW! Hot and sexy, sweet and spicy! The beginning was so nice - a glimpse into their newly married life. And the end was spectacular - Chuck Bass is a romantic; who knew? But my favorite part was the passing reference to last year's NYE. Chuck meant it in a nice way and Blair knew that, but at the same time she was full of regret. Chuck was right when he said that maybe they weren't ready before, but they certainly are now! HaHa - yeah, I wish you could have skipped your Hunphrey phase as well Blair! All together, what a nice way to start 2013 reading this fic!
gossipgirllover123 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
okkk so first - I was thrilled to see you posted something new. made my new years morning that much more exciting. second - this story was brilliant. you write Chuck and Blair so perfect, getting both the softness and the sexiness through the dialogue and their actions.
thanks for this!
DadaLovesCB chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Amazing as usual... Loved it, sweetie.
smephii chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! love it. keeeeep it going. i miss chuck and blair sooo much already. i need your FF to keep me going.
Sparkleyangel chapter 1 . 1/1/2013